Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Kobe Haters! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3495)

Greg Anthony 06-30-2006 03:22 AM

Kobe Haters!
 
It is a shame that most people don't realize when it's all said and done we could be watching the greatest talent ever to grace a basketball court.But instead of imbracing him most people would rather point out his flaws. he shoots to much.he doesn't shoot enough.what does it matter he is the best collection of finese and skill to grace the court since Mj so instead of hating we should acknowlege greatness when we see it.

I want to know how ya'll feel about kobe's relentless critisism.

Spiderman08 24 06-30-2006 06:08 AM

Kobe haters are idiots.

lakerfreak 06-30-2006 07:06 AM

They are jealous
 
People will always try to bring down celebrities.

Noone will ever be as good as Kobe. no one will have the same passion for the game, for his hard work put into the offseason.

Kobe is a top player in one of the NBA's greatest players to ever play the game.

He makes money...he won championships....he has a great family (good bed buddy)

why wouldnt anyone hate him? they are jealous at his major success

Spiderman08 24 06-30-2006 06:12 PM

Like I already said, Kobe haters are fukkin idiots. I can't fukkin stand them. Stupid idiots.

lakerfreak 07-01-2006 06:11 AM

theyre only defense is "ball hog" but that usually means they ran out of reasons to hate.

honestly if he was a ball hog then why did the rest of the team still average about 65 ppg?

hotsizzle 07-01-2006 06:25 AM

moreover, he avg the second most assists among SG after wade (who is considered a combo guard). I dont see where ball hog is. and ball hogs dont win 3 chips.

kobe92 07-01-2006 03:04 PM

I dont think anybody else but kobe would have the guts to stand up and still be the one of the best players ever after that rape trial. this guy is awseome!!!

wally_world 07-02-2006 12:23 AM

Quote:

I dont think anybody else but kobe would have the guts to stand up and still be the one of the best players ever after that rape trial. this guy is awseome!!!

Quote:

Like I already said, Kobe haters are fukkin idiots. I can't fukkin stand them. Stupid idiots.

Quote:

People will always try to bring down celebrities.

Noone will ever be as good as Kobe. no one will have the same passion for the game, for his hard work put into the offseason.

Kobe is a top player in one of the NBA's greatest players to ever play the game.

He makes money...he won championships....he has a great family (good bed buddy)

why wouldnt anyone hate him? they are jealous at his major succes

Quote:

Kobe haters are idiots.

after what i've seen... i can conclude that i'm an idiot... because i do hate Kobe and STFU Kobe, i hate RAPISTS!!!!

and that's the bottomline...

KOBE SUCKS!!!

traditionone 07-02-2006 12:39 AM

Kobe hate is old and tiresome.

A call from Kobe, a call from Phil, and a talk with Divac was enough to get Radmanovic to jump on the Laker bandwagon rather quickly.

Kobe is not perfect, but no one is.

Lakerfan 07-02-2006 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traditionone
Kobe hate is old and tiresome.

A call from Kobe, a call from Phil, and a talk with Divac was enough to get Radmanovic to jump on the Laker bandwagon rather quickly.

Kobe is not perfect, but no one is.


Hate Rapists? Where you there in the room? No! Hell the man even confessed to cheating around with other women WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE TO! He's not American because an american would have told the cops anything but the truth or cooperate. But some silly Europeans actually trust our police.

Anyways, Shaq didn't bring anything to Wade. The real thing he brought was the ability for Miami to make trades while Lakers are in cap hell. The trade should have been for D wade and Lamar but Mitch bowed down to Shaq's requests because of the 3 rings he helped bring.

When all is said and done no1 will be as good as Jordan. Especially with these crappy girly man rules. I demand 90's basketball to return. I want fights, trash talking and Dikembe waving his finger when he blocks shots. Not a manufactured league were every other SG has 40 points. NBA should change to WWE NBA.

Lakerfan 07-02-2006 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakerfan
Hate Rapists? Where you there in the room? No! Hell the man even confessed to cheating around with other women WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE TO! He's not American because an american would have told the cops anything but the truth or cooperate. But some silly Europeans actually trust our police.

Anyways, Shaq didn't bring anything to Wade. The real thing he brought was the ability for Miami to make trades while Lakers are in cap hell. The trade should have been for D wade and Lamar but Mitch bowed down to Shaq's requests because of the 3 rings he helped bring.

When all is said and done no1 will be as good as Jordan. Especially with these crappy girly man rules. I demand 90's basketball to return. I want fights, trash talking and Dikembe waving his finger when he blocks shots. Not a manufactured league were every other SG has 40 points. NBA should change to WWE NBA.


That last quote was in respone to wally's.

Lakers shouldn't entertain a Odom trade unless ya get an elite player. The Artest trade was the only that made sense because Artest is elite on both ends of the court. And Odom's contract would be off the books as well as Croshere. He would ve been tossed in with the deal.

They just need depth and good drafting. And no more signing players who are 1 or 2 years from retiring. What they payed for Jim Jackson was perfect and matched his veteran skills. To bad we didn't have him all season.

Dat1 07-05-2006 10:11 PM

Yea he does get criticized alot because he probably is the best in the league right now and everybody expects him to do everything. He has to perform at a great skill level because he is Kobe


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy