Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Suge Facing Hard Times (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35581)

LALakerFan4Life 03-29-2007 08:27 PM

Suge Facing Hard Times

Quote:

On Friday, March 23rd, Suge Knight was evicted from his star studded luxury condo in California. Reports say that police officers and detectives were on the scene to enforce his eviction and to give the former CEO time to gather and load his belongings on a truck. For the time being, it is reported that the mogul has now moved in with a good friend of his.

On top of all of this, Knight is facing another lawsuit he was hit with earlier last week from Rap-A-Lot Records for $300,000 over the 2Pac & Scarface collaboration album titled 2Face. Deathrow co-founder, Michael "Harry-O" Harris' lawyers used the release of the album as evidence of a hidden relationship between Rap-A-Lot founder, James "J Prince" Smith and Suge Knight. Harry-O filed a lawsuit against Suge claiming he was cheated from profits after giving Suge over a million dollars to launch Deathrow Records. Harry-O also claims to have invested in Rap-A-Lot and being half owner of that record label also.

Knight, who has been going through a neverending saga since being ordered to pay 107 million dollars has been reported to saying that he wants everything to end so he can move on with his life. For almost the past two years, the former CEO has witnessed his assets being frozed, to watching his record company that made huge recording stars placed into court with an appointed bankruptcy-trustee just a year ago. According to a judge, this was all due to the label being mismanaged. With all this going on, the once notorious behemoth has found himself in church on a weekly basis, hoping to have his life steer in a more positive direction.

When Suge's representatives were reached out to, they denied that Suge was evicted and had moved.

http://www.streethop.com/forum/article173762.html

rezznor 03-29-2007 09:06 PM

Re: Suge Facing Hard Times

Quote:

Originally Posted by LALakerFan4Life

couldnt have happened to a nicer guy. karma is a b1tch.

jjswifty 03-29-2007 09:11 PM

Quote:

With all this going on, the once notorious behemoth has found himself in church on a weekly basis, hoping to have his life steer in a more positive direction.

:rolleyes:

FlashDwyaneWade3 03-29-2007 09:22 PM

Karma's a B ain't it Suge?

KIWI 03-29-2007 09:31 PM

good f*****g job:cheers:

KGBigTicket21MVP 03-29-2007 10:11 PM

Suge is now finally trying to start Death Row East. But I don't think it'll work now that 2Pac is gone.

FashionIssues 03-29-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KGBigTicket21MVP
Suge is now finally trying to start Death Row East. But I don't think it'll work now that 2Pac is gone.

Didn't he sign Petey Pablo?:roll:

LakersDynasty 03-30-2007 02:38 AM

I met Suge last week, seemed like a nice guy. :confusedshrug:

tpcslj47 03-30-2007 05:46 AM

Quote:

Knight, who has been going through a neverending saga since being ordered to pay 107 million dollars has been reported to saying that he wants everything to end so he can move on with his life.

Sorry brosiff, but you dont deserve to have a life.

a la de la, "i order to live life, you must earn one"

Amigo 03-30-2007 08:02 AM

Live by the gun, die through your pockets.

rezznor 03-30-2007 08:36 AM

"On Friday, March 23rd, Suge Knight was evicted from his star studded luxury condo in California. Reports say that police officers and detectives were on the scene to enforce his eviction and to give the former CEO time to gather and load his belongings on a truck. For the time being, it is reported that the mogul has now moved in with a good friend of his."

the thought of suge having to crash on one of his homies couches just cracks me up.

baseketball4life 03-30-2007 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KGBigTicket21MVP

now that hes gone, hes been gone for over 10 years!