Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NBA Finals on NBC? petition? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35606)

Mrclutch 03-30-2007 02:33 AM

NBA Finals on NBC? petition?

Guys, do you think if it's possible to start a petition to get the NBA back to NBC? I can't stand ABC (except for Hubie Brown, he is a fine analyst) anymore ; it has gotten worse since they have added those singing cheeleaders :wtf: :wtf: :hammerhead:

TNT is nice for regular season and other playoffs games.

But for the Finals, I want NBC ; every time I watch old Finals games, I cry.

Bring Marv Albert and Bob Costas back!!!!!

L.Kizzle 03-30-2007 02:42 AM

Re: NBA Finals on NBC? petition?

You'll probally have to wait about 12 years to see NBA on NBC again.

Mrclutch 03-30-2007 02:45 AM

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

BradMiller52 03-30-2007 03:00 AM

I hate ABC but they won't go back to NBC unfortunately:cry:

jaydacris 03-30-2007 03:25 AM

nba is contracted with abc till the end of the 2008 finals

Cool 03-30-2007 04:31 AM

The pussycat dolls singing the opening song is great, I mean there great and are fine as hell. But the song is horrible. Also we should definetly go back to NBC, I used to love watching games on NBC, it was even better than TNT.

AirGauge23 03-30-2007 04:37 AM

If they don't go back to NBC, i'd like to see them on FOX. I enjoy all of their broadcasts.

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork 03-30-2007 08:34 AM

don't be naive. the NBA is not giving up all that $$$

bigboi_baller 03-30-2007 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool
The pussycat dolls singing the opening song is great, I mean there great and are fine as hell. But the song is horrible. Also we should definetly go back to NBC, I used to love watching games on NBC, it was even better than TNT.

they should definentaly show more of the song. maybe release the video.

dejordan 03-30-2007 10:37 AM

please no costas! he was too much of a rambler for me. give me marv and mike announcing the finals. with steve. that's a killer crew.

saKf 03-30-2007 12:18 PM

Quote:

Guys, do you think if it's possible to start a petition to get the NBA back to NBC?
Absolutely.

But do I think that the petition is going to break a contract worth hundreds of millions of dollars between two gigantic companies? No.

hateraid 03-30-2007 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saKf
Absolutely.

But do I think that the petition is going to break a contract worth hundreds of millions of dollars between two gigantic companies? No.

Well we can at least get 200 hundred signatures strong. I n that case, they'll have to listen to us. That and the fact NBA operates around what ISH members have to say.

fatboy11 03-30-2007 01:19 PM

You think a fu*king petition is going change things when there are millions of dollars on the line?

Go away.

I officially hate "petitions".