Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WWE RAW : THREAD tonight 9pm Eastern on USA (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36047)

D-Wade 04-02-2007 06:59 PM

WWE RAW : THREAD tonight 9pm Eastern on USA

Anyone watching? Should be a good show considering what happen to Vince McMahon and all lol.

D-Wade 04-02-2007 07:40 PM

Re: WWE RAW : THREAD tonight 9pm Eastern on USA

Here are some pics from last night Wrestlemania.

L.Kizzle 04-02-2007 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Wade
Anyone watching? Should be a good show considering what happen to Vince McMahon and all lol.

Ohio State and Florida will be on my TV.:pimp:

D-Wade 04-02-2007 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Ohio State and Florida will be on my TV.:pimp:

**** i forgot about that:wtf:

B-Low 04-02-2007 07:59 PM

Don't forget the i love new york finale! lol

L.Kizzle 04-02-2007 08:07 PM

-Don't forget Clyde of Dancing With the Stars

-Don't forget the series finale of Girlfriends

-Don't forget one of the last episodes of Kings of Queens

-"Don't Forget About Us" by Mariah Carey

D-Wade 04-02-2007 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
-
-Don't forget one of the last episodes of Kings of Queens

:cry:

D-Wade 04-02-2007 09:48 PM

Good start to Raw

Cena came out and did a little promo on being champion and then HBK's music hit. He said Cena may of won but he wasnt the better man and that he wanted a rematch. Cena said any place any time and Michaels said he didnt have anything planned and was ready right now, Cena said ok and both were to square off when the Coaches music hit. He said there would be no World title match tonight but there would be a tag team title match and that Cena and HBK were to be in a 10 team tag battle royal starting right now. Rules of the match were as soon as a team member went over the top rope the team was eliminated, HBK and Cena was the last team and retained the titles.

Coaches music hit again and he said that was only the first match for the defense of the tag titles and there would be another 10 team battle royal right now. Cena got frown over the top rope but landed on the edge and his feet didnt touch the ground and Michaels helped him back in when Michaels then grabbed his own partner and thrown him over the top rope. Michaels and Cena are now out and lost the tag titles, Cena shouts at Michaels asking what he was doing and Michaels said he only has one goal and thats the world title.

In the ring match went back and forth leaving only 2 tag teams left, the Hardys and Cade and Murdoch. Matt and jeff pushed Cade out of the ring but he didnt go over the top rop when Matt lifted Murdoch on to the top of the turn buckle and then got on his hands and knees when jeff ran and jumped on matts back up to the top of the turn buckle drop kicking murdoch off.

New Tag team champions the hardy boys.

CristianoVirtuos 04-02-2007 09:56 PM

^ Some of those pics are from the press conference.

ShawnieMac06 04-03-2007 01:40 PM

It's gonna be kinda hard to get used to Vince without hair after all these years watching him on TV.

B-Low 04-03-2007 02:01 PM

Priceless lol

ConanRulesNBC 04-03-2007 03:59 PM

It was a pretty good show. I liked Michaels eliminating Cena and saying the only thing that mattered to him was the WWE title. Hopefully this will lead to HBK finally winning the title again.

D-Wade 04-03-2007 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
It was a pretty good show. I liked Michaels eliminating Cena and saying the only thing that mattered to him was the WWE title. Hopefully this will lead to HBK finally winning the title again.

One thing i really cant wait for is a Shawn Michael's heel turn. One of them has to turn heel and a heel HBK is just amazing, his mic work and attitude when he is a heel is great.

Derek 04-03-2007 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Wade
One thing i really cant wait for is a Shawn Michael's heel turn. One of them has to turn heel and a heel HBK is just amazing, his mic work and attitude when he is a heel is great.

HBK and Cena are both great heels, but HBK had a heel turn in the summer of '05. It only lasted about 8 weeks, but it was a good 8 weeks. I'm pretty sure Cena will be the one turning heel. I just wish he would go back to the rap battles and jerseys. He was the man in '03.

D-Wade 04-03-2007 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
HBK and Cena are both great heels, but HBK had a heel turn in the summer of '05. It only lasted about 8 weeks, but it was a good 8 weeks. I'm pretty sure Cena will be the one turning heel. I just wish he would go back to the rap battles and jerseys. He was the man in '03.

Yeh but what about HBK's, Heel run in 97/98. His fued's with Bret Hart and Stone Cold Steve Austin why he was a Heel were A+.