Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Men have better friends (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37044)

Bobcat4Ever 04-11-2007 12:51 PM

Men have better friends

Friendship between Woman:

A woman didn't come home one night. The next day she told her husband that she had slept over at a friends house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew about it.

Friendship between Men:

A man didn't come home one night. The next day he told his wife that he had slept over at friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends. Eight of them confirmed that he slept over, and two claimed that he was still there.

B-Low 04-11-2007 12:58 PM

Re: Men have better friends

:roll:

Tooooo true haha

Yaosonegoodear 04-11-2007 01:02 PM

lol, reminds me of the movie, it's a guy thing.

Done_And_Done 04-11-2007 01:24 PM

Reminds of my high school days... It seemed like every other period there would always be some sort of dramatic intention between the females in our grade while me and the dudes would just sit back and watch them make constant fools out of themselves for nothing... So much pettyness...

Theres a vast majority of women who are just flat out scandalous jealous people who strive to see there female counterparts weap in sorrow & depression. I can honestly say that I've come across & met more then a few girls in my time whove made it clear that they dont normally hang out with a big group of females and mainly roll with just men. Its a proven fact that woman magnetize drama more then men do.
Its sad, but evidentally true.

bokes15 04-11-2007 01:26 PM

Yup, and that's also the reason why women usually have more guy friends.

Cool 04-11-2007 01:31 PM

I have to say it, but Girls are way more drama then guys, girls alway fight and hold grugdes after thet get in fights, girls never let things go. 2 guys will fight one day but then the next day they will be friends because they forgive and forget, they dont stand around crying like a bunch of b*tches, they handle they buisness then move on and thats how it should always be.

Rasheed1 04-11-2007 01:42 PM

to use some Chris Rock logic..

Women hate Women

*If a men has a beautiful new girlfriend, and he introduces her to his buddy... When the guy and the girl walk away, the buddy will say
"Wow, I need to find me a girl just like her" *wholesome smile*

*When a female has a sexy new boyfriend, and she introduces him to her girlfriend....When the guy and the girl walk away, the girl will say
"Wow, I need HIM" *devilish smile*

Women dont trust each other around each other's men, and those who do quickly learn not to the hard way.

Men on the other hand usually understand that there are other women out there and they try not to let women come between their freindships with other men

shafir 04-11-2007 01:47 PM

Lol, so true.

Done_And_Done 04-11-2007 01:55 PM

Cool your avatar Owns man... Snoop Dizzle with the foam finger is just bananas dude!

different107 04-11-2007 07:56 PM

Thats pretty funny. What ever happened to your joke thready bobcat?