Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Google Directions from New York to Paris (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37154)

Bobcat4Ever 04-12-2007 11:10 AM

Google Directions from New York to Paris

Read line 23

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...TF8& z=2&om=1

Ballastic 04-12-2007 11:20 AM

Re: Google Directions from New York to Paris

LOL. Those guys at Google do love their jobs and they actually have a sense of humor.

different107 04-12-2007 03:35 PM

:lol: That has been all over myspace, but yeah its pretty funny.

ElPigto 04-12-2007 04:14 PM

LOL! That was really funny. I'm in the library. It was really hard to hold in the laughter.

baseketball4life 04-12-2007 04:29 PM

LOL!:roll:

different107 04-12-2007 05:15 PM

I'm waiting for some idiot to read this and sue when he almost drowns.

schyza 04-12-2007 05:16 PM

I was going to make that swim this weekend :D

wait I have no desire to go to France

L.Kizzle 04-12-2007 05:18 PM

I guarentee you the next time that guy who swam across the Amazon goes to Paris, he uses this map.

mlh1981 04-12-2007 05:22 PM

they make the swimming part seem so easy, as if it's just one step in the process:roll:

Cool 04-12-2007 05:45 PM

My cousin showed me this yesterday and I could not stop laughing, I asked if there was another route or if you could go around and he looked at me ike I was a dumb a$$, but I was just kidding. :roll:

baseketball4life 04-12-2007 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by different107
I'm waiting for some idiot to read this and sue when he almost drowns.

lol.. that might just happen

jordan23 04-12-2007 06:52 PM

some of you geeks are probably already packing up ur floaties so you can go to paris and get some beast ass bread there cause ur parents deprive you geeks of food. This is not funny, its dumb like shafir and bobcat4ever:banana:

shafir 04-12-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordan23
some of you geeks are probably already packing up ur floaties so you can go to paris and get some beast ass bread there cause ur parents deprive you geeks of food. This is not funny, its dumb like shafir and bobcat4ever:banana:

Okay, you just killed it.

jordan23 04-12-2007 07:11 PM

Quote:

Not funny? What are you used to?
jokes, this is just some dumb thing on teh google.com

Quote:

What are you talking about, any examples?
pssh "haha lol google put a lame joke in directions lol i am rolling on teh floor oh oh i wish i was with a female instead of laughing at lame popsicle-stick jokes lol im a n00b"

Quote:

"sigh" Learn some basic English. If you consider everybody here "nerds" why post on this board? Stop attempting to be humorous, it's pathetic watching you. Get some good jokes, will you?

I know english well enough, I just don't waste my time excercising perfect grammer in each and every post on a message board, and i'm not trying to be funny. Its just funny how you nerds are, well, such nerds.

shafir 04-12-2007 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordan23
jokes, this is just some dumb thing on teh google.com

Sure, there are jokes funnier then this. However, if you didn't like this, why turn the "e-thug" switch to "on" and start posting crap? If you don't like something, well....nobody gives a sh!t.

Quote:

pssh "haha lol google put a lame joke in directions lol i am rolling on teh floor oh oh i wish i was with a female instead of laughing at lame popsicle-stick jokes lol im a n00b"
And this has anything to do with laughing at funerals how?

Quote:

I know english well enough, I just don't waste my time excercising perfect grammer in each and every post on a message board, and i'm not trying to be funny. Its just funny how you nerds are, well, such nerds.
Says the guy who claims to be an accountant.