Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cleveland Cavaliers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rumor: Lebron Rejects Deal...might Be Traded (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3721)

BlackVVaves 07-02-2006 01:05 AM

Rumor: Lebron Rejects Deal...might Be Traded

A friend of mine with moderate connections in the basketball world just tol me that it was reported that Lebron rejected his deal...and that the Bobcats have offered Felton, Wallace, Sean May, 2 first round picks, and cash considerations. Don't know how credible this source is, but he HAS been on point for a few rumors, recently telling me that Peja was leaving for the Hornets, and TT was going to ditch the Suns for a big deal from the Clippers. Don't know what to think about this:confusedshrug:

yobore 07-02-2006 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
A friend of mine with moderate connections in the basketball world just tol me that it was reported that Lebron rejected his deal...and that the Bobcats have offered Felton, Wallace, Sean May, 2 first round picks, and cash considerations. Don't know how credible this source is, but he HAS been on point for a few rumors, recently telling me that Peja was leaving for the Hornets, and TT was going to ditch the Suns for a big deal from the Clippers. Don't know what to think about this:confusedshrug:

LOL that's funny. But Felton, WAllace, May, 2 first rounders and cash considerations would probably sell me on any player but Lebron and Wade.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 07-02-2006 01:08 AM

i wouldnt accept that if i was cleveland..

traditionone 07-02-2006 01:09 AM

I'll believe it when I see it reported by a more credible source.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 07-02-2006 01:09 AM

Morrison, 2 First Round Picks, Felton, Gerald Wallace, Sean May, Cash

For

LeBron and Fillers

$ci 07-02-2006 01:15 AM

hahahaha

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 07-02-2006 01:17 AM

Bobcats Aint Getting LeBron, Unless They Give up Morrison,May,Felton and Wallace

AirGauge23 07-02-2006 01:17 AM

This will certaintly create a lot of replies.

RedBlackAttack 07-02-2006 01:21 AM

I don't buy it. Why would 'Bron want to bolt on a team that is obviously heading in the right direction? Why would he tell everyone who would listen all year that he would be signing the extension? Why would he show up to welcome the Cavs' draft picks to town a couple of days ago (eventhough the organization didn't even ask him to be there)?

It just doesn't make sense.

BlackVVaves 07-02-2006 01:25 AM

All I know is that thats what he told me. And supposedly, Lebron's drive to be the richest man in the world((which he said himself)) is driving this. Supposedly he values himself more than Melo, who will also be getting the same deal. So, he wants the 100 M, which Cleveland do not want to give, since they will be handicapped from making any other moves in teh offseason.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 07-02-2006 01:27 AM

if lebron goes to bobcats, and they dont trade morrison in the deal..bobcats gm is a genius

jamal 07-02-2006 01:28 AM

how stupid are some of the beople here, this is complete BS hahahah how could anyone believe this?

BlackVVaves 07-02-2006 01:28 AM

Its a rumor, nothing certain. Obviously, if it is true, thenn there can be and probably will be alterations in the original deal.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 07-02-2006 01:28 AM

jamal, i dont think anyone in this topic believes it, except blackvvaves

BlackVVaves 07-02-2006 01:30 AM

Actually, knickfan, I never say I believe this, I said a number of times its a rumor but that a credible source in my friend told me, so I figured I'd share it with ISH. Get off my cohones.