Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Judah vs Cotto fight the day before the Puerto Rock Parade. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37865)

Amigo 04-17-2007 08:29 PM

Judah vs Cotto fight the day before the Puerto Rock Parade.

Who's going to win and how? Most importantly, who's going to the parade? Boricuas in the House!!!!:pimp: East Bronx represent!!!:pimp:

Xplicit 04-17-2007 09:13 PM

Re: Judah vs Cotto fight the day before the Puerto Rock Parade.

I think Judah has a good chance to win this fight if he can use his speed advantage and keep Cotto on the outside all night. If he gets caught, however, he's done.. dude has no chin at all..

Cotto is also the most dangerous body puncher in the sport. I think Cotto wins this with a left hook to the body. Ref counts Judah out..

Judah to Cotto

"I have more latino fans than you" :D

Amigo 04-18-2007 02:46 AM

Not in the BX he don't. Boricuas here got his back. Cotto is going to make him pee blood for about a week.

knicks15 04-18-2007 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xplicit
If he gets caught, however, he's done.. dude has no chin at all..

cotto has a glass jaw

Amigo 06-07-2007 02:01 PM

We're about a day away from the big fight on Saturday. It should make the Puerto Rican Day parade on Sunday even more spectacular if Cotto wins the fight. I'm in South Bronx right now and I've seen some vendors of Puerto Rican flags and shirts and stuff of the such and the Pride can be felt in the air. Even some hispanics from other races will be wearing shirts just to participate and they'll say that they are Puerto Rican for one day. Checking out the females. That's how thrilling it is to be Puerto Rican. The fight will be awesome, or at least better than De La Hoya vs Mayweather.

The fight will be at MSG and you know that alot of Puerto Ricans will say present to the event. I'm hoping for a K.O. I don't care when. Judah talks too much and needs to be put out for talking crap. Anybody seen the report on MSG talking about the pay per view and interviewing reporters and both the fighters. Cotto stayed humble the whole time he was questioned.

Here's Judah after the fight and after swallowing his words. :bowdown:

Here's Cotto the next day at the parade. :pimp:

Here am I and my crew celebrating. :cheers:

jbot 06-07-2007 02:26 PM

i don't know who would win, but i didn't realize that judah has 8 siblings and they all box. that's crazy.

knicks15 06-07-2007 03:52 PM

zab is a black jew lol

knicks15 06-07-2007 08:29 PM

smart money is probably on cotto, but ima go with zab. if zab hits him with one big punch cotto will get all wobbly.

Amigo 06-08-2007 12:03 AM

One good body shot in the first and in the third Judah will start to feel a sting around his liver. That's when he'll go down to one knee and the fight will be over. $44.95 is the cost of this pay per view.

Rameek 06-09-2007 01:56 AM

I hope it doesnt go the distance. If Zab takes it seriously and doesnt play around he should win. Although Cotto has a glass jaw does Zab have that kind of true power to take advantage? dunno. But Zab can purely outbox him though.

Parade: I used to go to that parade religiously back in the day but its changed over the last 10 years and I stopped going. IMHO back in the day it was more of a tradition and more cultural. Man I miss sofrito. :cry: Same way I stopped going to the West Indian parade although it still carries some tradition.

:cheers:

GOBB 06-09-2007 11:19 AM

I thought about taking Zab because he is the underdog. But I dont want to lose money at the expensive of him. Some nights he is on and others off. Some rounds he is brillant and others stupid. However while Cotto is a beast he hasnt faced a boxer as skilled or dangerous (Zab's power shot is big especially when you look at Cotto's glass jaw).

Think I'll just watch and hope this fight is better than Oscar vs Floyd.

Amigo 06-09-2007 05:39 PM

Tonight is the night. I'm hoping that Cotto takes it with a K.O. Plain out embarrass Judah.

knicks15 06-09-2007 09:42 PM

is this fight gonna be broadcast on the sopcast thing that broadcast the mayweather-de la hoya fight?

Rameek 06-09-2007 11:56 PM

unfortunately its not available on P2P I hope someone keeps this updated:cheers:

knicks15 06-10-2007 12:28 AM

judah is layin some wood on cotto. real good fight so far