Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Bonzi Wells (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3858)

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 07-03-2006 01:26 PM

Bonzi Wells

can we bring bonzi to LA. I heard that the kings are intrested in Devon george so we can make a sign and trade there from both teams. he expects around 8 millions so we can through in some other player like mckie backup for bibby....what u say guys???

KnicksFan4Life 07-03-2006 01:36 PM

I think Bonzi is going to stay a King, he likes it in Sacremento

Patches O'Houlihan 07-03-2006 02:25 PM

Alright now you're just spamming. You're making this board into trash coming in here posting like a moron so you can generate some more hate. Devean George for Bonzi wouldn't happen straight up or if we added in Mckie. And there's no way we get Bibby. Don't be stupid.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 07-03-2006 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patches O'Houlihan
Alright now you're just spamming. You're making this board into trash coming in here posting like a moron so you can generate some more hate. Devean George for Bonzi wouldn't happen straight up or if we added in Mckie. And there's no way we get Bibby. Don't be stupid.

dude...relax....this is what i read on one of the websites....i was saying mckie as a backup to bibby...if u can read english properly that would be great and no need to show so much aggression.....I never said we need or want bibby.....read properly before replying to any post.....

lakerfreak 07-03-2006 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
dude...relax....this is what i read on one of the websites....i was saying mckie as a backup to bibby...if u can read english properly that would be great and no need to show so much aggression.....I never said we need or want bibby.....read properly before replying to any post.....

lol that was pretty funny.

But it doesnt sound that fair because George isnt that good compared to Bonzi...bonzi is listed as a shooting gaurd but he can probably average 15 points and 10 rebounds the way he plays.

traditionone 07-03-2006 07:32 PM

Bonzi's going to Detroit or staying in Sacramento. I think he should go to Detroit. He could win a title with them, and it would hurt the Kings and that wouldn't be a bad thing.

I'm not sure how happy Bonzi would be backing up Kobe and Lamar. He is the scorer we need off the bench though.

lakerfreak 07-03-2006 08:20 PM

I would hate for detroit to get better right now...especially since ben IS LEAVING AND U CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.

thats bull crap how people thought from the very beggining that he is staying.

hes a bull.

secondly, Bonzi fit well with sac town and i think they will keep him in the end

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 07-03-2006 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I would hate for detroit to get better right now...especially since ben IS LEAVING AND U CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.

thats bull crap how people thought from the very beggining that he is staying.

hes a bull.

secondly, Bonzi fit well with sac town and i think they will keep him in the end

Dude ...its better for us if Bonzi goes to Detriot instead of staying in sac....these guys are our division rivals and he leaving would create a hole in sac and that would be good for us...

lakerfreak 07-03-2006 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
Dude ...its better for us if Bonzi goes to Detriot instead of staying in sac....these guys are our division rivals and he leaving would create a hole in sac and that would be good for us...

That didnt stop us from winning 2 games against them.