Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Who is Radman (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3869)

TylerTJ10 07-03-2006 04:29 PM

Who is Radman
 
Everybody is talking about him but i see no proof of who he is.
And what is this about Foye is one of our point guards?

hotsizzle 07-03-2006 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerTJ10
Everybody is talking about him but i see no proof of who he is.
And what is this about Foye is one of our point guards?


vladimir radmanovich = radman

the foye thing was a typo by another poster

lakerfreak 07-03-2006 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerTJ10
Everybody is talking about him but i see no proof of who he is.
And what is this about Foye is one of our point guards?


Radman last year on the clippers averaged 10.7 ppg 5.7 rebs and 2.1 assists.

He has a career average of 38% three point shooting

traditionone 07-03-2006 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Radman last year on the clippers averaged 10.7 ppg 5.7 rebs and 2.1 assists.

He has a career average of 38% three point shooting


I will add for the hell of it that it's unfair to judge a player's number when he traded to a team in the middle of the season. Going to a new team and having to learn a new system on the fly like that is very difficult.

lakerfreak 07-03-2006 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traditionone
I will add for the hell of it that it's unfair to judge a player's number when he traded to a team in the middle of the season. Going to a new team and having to learn a new system on the fly like that is very difficult.


Hopefully the triangle will come to him faster than normal

d_white089 07-05-2006 03:29 PM

Dude can stroke it...i like this signing alot..

PG Vujacic

SG Kobe

SF Lamar

PF Vlad

C Kwame

lakerfreak 07-05-2006 07:57 PM

Switch Lamar and V rad because lamar is a better rebounder...on defense u can have lamar gaurd the three.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy