Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sneaker Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your sneaker/boot shopping cart/wish list (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387835)

Draz 10-23-2015 03:19 PM

Your sneaker/boot shopping cart/wish list
 
What's on your hit list?

Mine goes as follows for sneakers in my price range that I can afford, whether purchasing it from flightclub or solesupremacy. (Specified order by priority)

1. Hare 7's

2. Boardeaux 7's

3. Legend Blue 11's

4. Carmine 6's

5. Red & Grey 13's

6. Laney 14's

7. Ferrari 14's

8. LeBrons Paisley 12's

That's the list of my must haves for the near future.

My list for the break the bank/can't afford/wait for retail release (No specific order)

1. Concord 11's

2. Bred 11's

3. Gamma Blue 11's

4. Raptor 7's

5. Olympic 7s

6. Flu Game 12's

7. Cherry 12's

8. Taxi 12's

My list for the winter/pick ups I need for every day wear (gym, school commute)

1. Black Helcor Timberlands

2. All black Roshe's

Honorable mentions

3. Hare 1's

Rondooooooooooo 10-23-2015 05:51 PM

Re: Your sneaker/boot shopping cart/wish list
 
I have the ferrari 14's. One of my fav shoes, but they get way too much attention.....

not too many jordans on my wish list.....my grails are the defining moment jordan pack, but I dont think I would be able to spend 1k on shoes.....

Draz 10-23-2015 05:57 PM

Re: Your sneaker/boot shopping cart/wish list
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
I have the ferrari 14's. One of my fav shoes, but they get way too much attention.....

not too many jordans on my wish list.....my grails are the defining moment jordan pack, but I dont think I would be able to spend 1k on shoes.....


I'm going to get those first then. I haven't seen them in person yet, I've seen the Laney 14's from behind in person and they look fly. I always liked 14's because they had an exotic look to them.

Rondooooooooooo 10-23-2015 06:21 PM

Re: Your sneaker/boot shopping cart/wish list
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Draz
I'm going to get those first then. I haven't seen them in person yet, I've seen the Laney 14's from behind in person and they look fly. I always liked 14's because they had an exotic look to them.



you wanna know a underrated shoe? Air Jorday 21, especially the red suede joints.....check them out

Draz 10-23-2015 07:22 PM

Re: Your sneaker/boot shopping cart/wish list
 
Updated my list:
Added LeBrons Paisley 12s

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
you wanna know a underrated shoe? Air Jorday 21, especially the red suede joints.....check them out

WOW. Those are FIRE. Coming from someone who wouldn't touch anything past 14s and certain pairs under 1's through 14's, those right there are fire kidd


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy