Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bulls might chase Kevin Garnett now (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4026)

insidehoops 07-04-2006 11:12 AM

Bulls might chase Kevin Garnett now

To play KG alongside Ben Wallace

Pombal 07-04-2006 11:42 AM

That sounds great, but it also sounds impossible..

KnicksFan4Life 07-04-2006 12:05 PM

If you guys somehow do get Ben Wallace and KG, than I would like to hear how you plan to resign Kirk Hinrich and Ben Gordon in another year, since you signed Tyson Chandler to that ridiculous contract.

Pombal 07-04-2006 12:15 PM

I think Chandler is going away..

Probably they will have to choose one of those guards :(

pimpsquad1220 07-04-2006 01:07 PM

I think the bulls will land KG in chicago and I think we will lose tyson and deng but i don't think we will have to give up thomas...We can throw in our first round pick next year that we get to swap with NY (I dont see new york makin much noise).I think this is'nt a rumor I think its legit...I dont think you have to worry about losing gordon or hinrich cuz hinrich's locked til 08 and the bulls will pick up the option on gordon's contract...I think this rumor will continue to get hot until july 12th.If we land KG we will be in the hunt for the championship..Think about the set up you would have.You would have the defensive monster under the rim to block and guard shaq plus you have Kg scorin and helping tyrus thomas develop into a the beast that he is..you have ben gordon who can score and do what he does plus oustanding play of nocioni and hinrich which gets no love for how good he is...now that they got thabo they will be able to shut down bigger guards in the league...I think if they can pull it off game over bulls will win it all.....

KnicksFan4Life 07-04-2006 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pombal
I think Chandler is going away..

Probably they will have to choose one of those guards :(

It would be great for you guys if you could get rid of him, but who will take his contract, and if you lose Gordon or Hinrich your team won't have enough scoring

KnicksFan4Life 07-04-2006 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimpsquad1220
I think the bulls will land KG in chicago and I think we will lose tyson and deng but i don't think we will have to give up thomas...We can throw in our first round pick next year that we get to swap with NY (I dont see new york makin much noise).I think this is'nt a rumor I think its legit...I dont think you have to worry about losing gordon or hinrich cuz hinrich's locked til 08 and the bulls will pick up the option on gordon's contract...I think this rumor will continue to get hot until july 12th.If we land KG we will be in the hunt for the championship..Think about the set up you would have.You would have the defensive monster under the rim to block and guard shaq plus you have Kg scorin and helping tyrus thomas develop into a the beast that he is..you have ben gordon who can score and do what he does plus oustanding play of nocioni and hinrich which gets no love for how good he is...now that they got thabo they will be able to shut down bigger guards in the league...I think if they can pull it off game over bulls will win it all.....

But if you somehow get KG, eventually you will have to give up Gordon or Hinrich, because they will both want around 10 million per year

insidehoops 07-04-2006 03:22 PM

If the Bulls could give tyson chandler, deng and tyrus thomas for KG, they should do it.

Losing tyson chandler is fine, because getting rid of his contract is a positive anyway. It's really just deng and tyrus thomas for KG

houselog442 07-04-2006 06:04 PM

It aint happening, just another story made up story i saw on foxsports. The wolves will not give up Garnett period.

Bulls_Fan20 07-05-2006 09:49 AM

Any deal we could possibly make for Garnett would have to include Chandler, cuz they won't give Garnett up for all small guys. Since Chandler is on his way to the Hornets, I don't see how this could work out without us giving up one of our core players (Hinrich, Gordon, Nocioni). I would like to see Garnett in a Bulls uniform much more than Ben Wallace, so maybe we could trade Wallace out there with a few other guys. Garnett could help in so many more ways than Wallace ever will, so why not try to swing a deal?

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 07-05-2006 01:32 PM

i highly doubt it happens, i wouldnt want to give up tyrus thomas any way..kg is getting old

Inspector Rick 07-05-2006 06:19 PM

I guess we can put the KG to Chicago rumors to rest now. :cry:

emsteez forreal 07-11-2006 04:32 PM

he's not coming. god wouldn't allow that to happen. ben wallace, tyrus thomas AND KG? wow. that has to be a sin.

04mzwach 07-12-2006 12:40 AM

KG is worth more than those players...who wants a bunch of below average players and a player who hasn't even proved himself yet and isn't developed FOR a player who is arguably the best PF to play the game and could fit into any team in the entire NBA, where ever he plays he will do the same thing. Score, rebound, defend and pass the ball.

lebron_zoom 07-13-2006 12:44 AM

They would own with KG, they need a big scorer cause last year they were literally a team of 6th men whos high scorer was getting 15 ppg (Hinrich)