Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Trade Miles/ Randolph To Lakers (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4066)

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 07-04-2006 05:04 PM

Trade Miles/ Randolph To Lakers

these guys are being traded by Portland trail mixers........they need youth so can we give them some youth and feautre picks? what u think guys...miles need someone like Phil to handle him same with Randolph.....

hotsizzle 07-04-2006 06:15 PM

I've been thinking about this for while now. I love the idea. besides PJax knows how to handle players with that kind of baggage

LakerFan1086 07-04-2006 08:06 PM

Won't happen both of them have too big of contracts and we just signed v-rad. The only way this happens is if we trade odom for those two and please Mitch don't do that.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 07-04-2006 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotsizzle
I've been thinking about this for while now. I love the idea. besides PJax knows how to handle players with that kind of baggage

Man I wish Pryzbilla would have signed with the spurs to so we could send Mihm in the deal but now its pretty hard.....

lakerfreak 07-05-2006 05:18 AM

is this a rumor?

traditionone 07-05-2006 11:36 AM

Portland would give away Miles if they could. The problem is his contract and the fact that he has flamed out at every place he has been.

I don't want either of them. Odom is better than Miles at practically everything and the things Randolph can do is score in the post and get into trouble.

lakerfreak 07-05-2006 07:14 PM

I do love Miles' ability to block shots though. props for that

Mr. Clutch 07-06-2006 06:25 PM

dude i dont even think phil j could get to these two we should just let them stay with the jail blazers plus there contracts arent the greatest in the world let them stay in portland

lakerfreak 07-07-2006 02:22 AM

Miles can be a ball hog too. and we dont need another big man in randolph. we got plenty (not to spare)

traditionone 07-07-2006 11:17 AM

I don't want Miles or Randolph. I'll take Steve Blake though.

LakerzFan4Life 07-07-2006 02:42 PM

Bring Miles to L.A

ihatetimthomas 07-07-2006 04:36 PM

No way any of those 2 comming. No cap space and no assets to trade. Odom would have to go there is no way odom for any of those 2 should happen. Our only player with any trade value other than the big 2 is chris mihm and Im not ready to give him up for dysfunctional players with heavy contracts.

InLebronWeTrust 07-07-2006 04:38 PM

Miles has ridiculous talent.. he just needs to learn to shut his mouth and stop PMSin and respect people. IF he could just get along with people, everyone would see how good he is.

traditionone 07-07-2006 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
Miles has ridiculous talent.. he just needs to learn to shut his mouth and stop PMSin and respect people. IF he could just get along with people, everyone would see how good he is.

Miles can't shoot. All he can do on the offensive end is dunk. Every single team he's been on has given up on him and he's making an insane amount of money.

Portland can keep him.

lakerfreak 07-07-2006 06:11 PM

I would rather take steve blake insteada those too. he tries at least.

My other option is keyon dooling