Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   NBA 2k17 review, discussion (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418366)

$LakerGold 09-18-2016 09:46 PM

NBA 2k17 review, discussion
 
Wow, I'm surprised no one made a thread about this game yet. lol

Who has it? & do you like it? Any new small detail changes/tweaks that you like?

Got mine via PS Store, downloading, atm. Looking forward to play MyGM as always.

Draz 09-19-2016 03:28 PM

Re: NBA 2k17
 
I might finally opt into 2k17 as my first ever 2k purchase and NBA purchase since NBA live for PS1

ZMonkey11 09-19-2016 07:40 PM

Re: NBA 2k17
 
Improvement over 2k16. Defense feels a lot smoother. It felt really chunky to me last year.

MyCareer is wasting a lot of my time though. The beginning movies were killing me. Give me the option to watch them later! I made the mistake of exiting on one video and had to watch it again, so make sure you just stick with every cut scene.

MyPark mode feels a little better, as well. Haven't played with any teams yet, just building up my guy.

Bosnian Sajo 09-20-2016 01:41 AM

Re: NBA 2k17
 
Takes forever to download....**** 2ku.

Dro 09-20-2016 11:38 AM

Re: NBA 2k17
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Takes forever to download....**** 2ku.

This, I got paid last night earlier than expected, went to download. Watched some of the Monday Night Football game and came back in when it went off thinking I was about to dive into myteam and mycareer and it was at 42% lol. I was like **** it and went to bed and let it finish. I took a half day today from work so I could go home and play.

Bosnian Sajo 09-20-2016 01:16 PM

Re: NBA 2k17
 
I went and bought it last night at Walmart, threw it in the PS4, and it took a good hour and a half to "copy the game". Until it did that, all I could do is play the tutorial lol.

Dro 09-21-2016 07:05 PM

Re: NBA 2k17
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
I went and bought it last night at Walmart, threw it in the PS4, and it took a good hour and a half to "copy the game". Until it did that, all I could do is play the tutorial lol.

lol, it took like 5-6 hours to download on the One, seriously...

Bosnian Sajo 09-21-2016 08:48 PM

Re: NBA 2k17
 
Usually I only play Myleague on 2k games, but I tried out Mycareer last night...and I'm hooked. Shit's dope, #11 draft pick out of Michigan State. Orlando now has 3 Balkan players on the team :rockon:

ZMonkey11 09-21-2016 10:34 PM

Re: NBA 2k17
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Usually I only play Myleague on 2k games, but I tried out Mycareer last night...and I'm hooked. Shit's dope, #11 draft pick out of Michigan State. Orlando now has 3 Balkan players on the team :rockon:


You got to do WORK to level up, though. I'm at an 87 and now got to grind out practices to try and level up more. Looks like I can get one upgrade every 2-3 days after work if I only play MyCareer.

But MyPark comes a calling every so often.

Bosnian Sajo 09-22-2016 01:58 AM

Re: NBA 2k17
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZMonkey11
You got to do WORK to level up, though. I'm at an 87 and now got to grind out practices to try and level up more. Looks like I can get one upgrade every 2-3 days after work if I only play MyCareer.

But MyPark comes a calling every so often.


I'm at 64 right now...it does seem pretty tedious, 3pt shooting is expensive af.

Nilocon165 09-22-2016 04:11 PM

Re: NBA 2k17
 
Just got it.

Anyone wanna play?

Nilocon165 09-22-2016 10:54 PM

Re: NBA 2k17
 
Ok what the fcking **** why do the controls get worse and worse every game?

ZMonkey11 09-23-2016 10:29 AM

Re: NBA 2k17
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nilocon165
Ok what the fcking **** why do the controls get worse and worse every game?


Really? I feel like the controls got better, especially on defense

Nilocon165 09-23-2016 12:34 PM

Re: NBA 2k17
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZMonkey11
Really? I feel like the controls got better, especially on defense

Defense is my main problem.

It sucks.

$LakerGold 09-23-2016 02:30 PM

Re: NBA 2k17
 
What the **** did they do with the post shots?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy