Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43028)

SuperboyXX0018 05-28-2007 01:28 PM

Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear!
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLUkdwNkYBE


I wouldn't want to mess with a Polar Bear.......

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork 05-28-2007 02:01 PM

Re: Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear!
 
oh god... you've reared your ugly head again.

B-Low 05-28-2007 02:01 PM

Re: Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear!
 
Holy s*it...and LOL@ the idiot in the comments saying a pitbull could take a polar bear in a fight. Those things are 12 feet tall NO dog on earth would last a minute

Kebab Stall 05-28-2007 02:05 PM

Re: Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear!
 
12 feet! Bloody hell, those are some big mofo's. I just looked outside at my hoop and guessed about another 2 feet against the backboard and seriously, that is rediculous size.

SuperboyXX0018 05-28-2007 03:27 PM

Re: Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
oh god... you've reared your ugly head again.



And what is that suppose to mean?

deion2123 05-28-2007 03:30 PM

Re: Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Low
Holy s*it...and LOL@ the idiot in the comments saying a pitbull could take a polar bear in a fight. Those things are 12 feet tall NO dog on earth would last a minute

alsmot as dumb as saying a human could take a tiger in a fight

Mayweather 05-28-2007 05:55 PM

Re: Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by deion2123
alsmot as dumb as saying a human could take a tiger in a fight


Bare fisted human or armed with weapons (not guns obviously, like spears)?

deion2123 05-28-2007 06:18 PM

Re: Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayweather
Bare fisted human or armed with weapons (not guns obviously, like spears)?

no weapons

Zan Tabak 05-28-2007 08:03 PM

Re: Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear!
 
Polar bears kick ass...but who would win in a fight

Polar bear or a Grizzly?

B-Low 05-28-2007 08:28 PM

Re: Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear!
 
Size

Height: 5 feet to shoulder.

Standing height: 8-11 feet.

Foot size: 12 inches long, 10 inches wide.

Weight: Males, 880-990 lb. Female, 660-770 lb.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah no dog is gonna touch that lol

deion2123 05-28-2007 10:52 PM

Re: Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Low
Size

Height: 5 feet to shoulder.

Standing height: 8-11 feet.

Foot size: 12 inches long, 10 inches wide.

Weight: Males, 880-990 lb. Female, 660-770 lb.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah no dog is gonna touch that lol

is that a grizzly or a polar bear ?? polar bears are close to a ton

gts 05-28-2007 11:22 PM

Re: Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear!
 
Grizzly vs. Caribou
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdTdp...elated&search=

hot bear on bear action...lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7vvk...elated&search=

B-Low 05-28-2007 11:28 PM

Re: Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by deion2123
is that a grizzly or a polar bear ?? polar bears are close to a ton


That was on a polar bear website

Amigo 05-29-2007 02:19 PM

Re: Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear!
 
*yawn*:sleeping

Nashformvp 05-29-2007 02:23 PM

Re: Dog gets destroyed by Polar Bear!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gts


The bear took a SH!t during the fight!!:applause:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy