Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Why do guys get married so young and not play the game. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440198)

nathanjizzle 09-14-2017 07:51 AM

Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

Why get married in your 20s but early 30s? Are most of u fools in a rat race and insecure? By late 20s a man should have a decent career and money to afford a few sugar babies, and good youth to couple with a few girlfriends, but you guys choose to marry and have babies which furthers anchor you down from future prospects like investing risks, traveling, pursuing ideas. Why art thou so dependant on another inferior being for comfort and validity?

nathanjizzle 09-14-2017 08:03 AM

Re: Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

I believe it's partly due to women's expectations and wants that influence "men" to make hastly decisions. Ive learned a few things in business, and one of those things is to never let inferiority lead. Because if you let them lead, you are at the demise of their inferior decision making. I don't blame yall, some of you need someone to lead, that's okay, but you should seek leadership from a mentor, not the person you donkey fucc

HylianNightmare 09-14-2017 09:58 AM

The game sounds horrible to me, why have all these side chicks that have had 50 dudes inside of them when I can get one and grow with her, mold while the clay is soft so to speak

nathanjizzle 09-14-2017 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
The game sounds horrible to me, why have all these side chicks that have had 50 dudes inside of them when I can get one and grow with her, mold while the clay is soft so to speak

what about traveling? investing? building businesses? experiencing the spices of life? are those things horrible to you? if so you have been brainwashed by your SO to be like her.

UK2K 09-14-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
what about traveling? investing? building businesses? experiencing the spices of life? are those things horrible to you? if so you have been brainwashed by your SO to be like her.

Its more enjoyable to share those experiences with someone than to experience them alone.

After running through 80-100 chicks since I was 13, I finally found one that I can stand to be around longer than a few minutes.

And... she cooks, cleans, and sucks my dick when I asked.

What else in life are you looking for?

Orlando Magic 09-14-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

I believe it's partly due to women's expectations and wants that influence "men" to make hastly decisions. Ive learned a few things in business, and one of those things is to never let inferiority lead. Because if you let them lead, you are at the demise of their inferior decision making. I don't blame yall, some of you need someone to lead, that's okay, but you should seek leadership from a mentor, not the person you donkey fucc

You're right, which is why with an ever increasing liberal influence, the country is imploding.

Orlando Magic 09-14-2017 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UK2K
Its more enjoyable to share those experiences with someone than to experience them alone.

After running through 80-100 chicks since I was 13, I finally found one that I can stand to be around longer than a few minutes.

OP is rationalizing because no girl will touch him.

SunsN07BookIt 09-14-2017 10:26 AM

You've mentioned option A, and option B. You failed to mention option C - completely alone, your current situation. Even Stalker has a more fulfilling life than you. That's the reason you are so easily agitated and miserable.

nathanjizzle 09-14-2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UK2K

i see you are content with a home life, thats because you have already played apart of the game well.

nathanjizzle 09-14-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunsN07BookIt
You've mentioned option A, and option B. You failed to mention option C - completely alone, your current situation. Even Stalker has a more fulfilling life than you. That's the reason you are so easily agitated and miserable.

i have no idea what you are talking about. obviously if you are in option C then you have to reach for option B. But if you are in option A why you would unnecessarily downgrade to option b too early. obviously at somepoint you have to down grade, but why do it so soon is my point? why is the first option actually the second option to these dudes like yourself? I know you dont have much going on in your life. nothing to work towards besides basic existence, thats why you settle. clutch on to that women for an existence. you should find happiness in your intelligence, talents, skills and future prospects, not a home life that one has started a decade too soon.

Im Still Ballin 09-14-2017 10:37 AM

I need a gun to keep myself from harm
The poor people are burning in the sun
But they ain't got a chance
They ain't got a chance
I need a gun
'Cause all I do is dance
'Cause all I do is dance

UK2K 09-14-2017 10:40 AM

Quote:

i see you are content with a home life, thats because you have already played apart of the game well.

Thats probably part of it, yeah.

I mean I had plenty of fun in the Marines, so I had an opportunity to do the whole 'bang random chicks and then dip out before morning'...

But at some point, you'll realize that all the good chicks start getting snatched up.

nathanjizzle 09-14-2017 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
You're right, which is why with an ever increasing liberal influence, the country is imploding.

the county is imploding? whos in office :roll:

Smoke117 09-14-2017 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
OP is rationalizing because no girl will touch him.

Pretty much. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a iie and utter foolishness. Hey OP, make another thread about how you're depressed about your pathetic life. Bitch ass nikka.

HylianNightmare 09-14-2017 12:58 PM

Quote:

Why not enjoy these with her?