Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440797)

juju151111 10-05-2017 05:30 PM

Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic
 
Who will have be the best this season.

MrFonzworth 10-05-2017 05:33 PM

Re: Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic
 
1.) Jokic

2.) Embiid/Towns

3.) Nurkic

Nurkic is a tier behind the other 3, and is a 3rd option :confusedshrug:

WolfGang 10-05-2017 05:38 PM

Re: Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic
 
1. Towns
2. Nurkic
3. The Joker
4. Embiid


People need to stop sleeping on Whiteside tho.

Milbuck 10-05-2017 05:41 PM

Re: Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic
 
If Embiid is healthy it's him. Otherwise Jokic.

alenleomessi 10-05-2017 05:44 PM

Re: Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic
 
1. Towns
2. Embiid
3. Jokic
4. Porzingis

Nurkic :wtf: he should be compared with the hernangomez brothers and such

juju151111 10-05-2017 05:45 PM

Re: Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
1.) Jokic

2.) Embiid/Towns

3.) Nurkic

Nurkic is a tier behind the other 3, and is a 3rd option :confusedshrug:

His defensive impact>>Towns/Jokic.

juju151111 10-05-2017 05:49 PM

Re: Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alenleomessi
1. Towns
2. Embiid
3. Jokic
4. Porzingis

Nurkic :wtf: he should be compared with the hernangomez brothers and such

Your understating him. He completely turned the Blazers around and his defense>>Towns and Jokic.

RoseCity07 10-05-2017 06:04 PM

Re: Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic
 
If Embiid is healthy

1. Embiid
2.Towns
3. Nurkic
4. Yokic.

MrFonzworth 10-05-2017 06:31 PM

Re: Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by juju151111
His defensive impact>>Towns/Jokic.

You're right, but he doesn't have the same star power as the other 3. As a 3rd option, he's probably the best of the 4 (except maybe a healthy Embiid) But if I want a guy to lead a team, he's the last of the 4 I'm choosing. + The way you worded the OP, I assumed you meant who would have the biggest impact. Jokic, KAT & Embiid are 1st options, Nurkic is a 3rd option.

NuggetsFan 10-05-2017 06:46 PM

Re: Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by juju151111
His defensive impact>>Towns/Jokic.


He's a 3rd option. A defensive beast who will chip in offensively but your comparing him to players who you can build an offense around. You can build around Towns, you can't build around Nurkic.

Comparing Jokic/Nurkic is silly. Jokic started beside him than came off the bench. Nuggets were a trainwreck. Nuggets switched them and were 1 game away from the playoffs. Jokic literally stole Nurkic's job and made him expendable because they can't play together. Nurkic is better defensively but there not even in the same conversation offensively. We have a direct comparison seeing as how they played the same position on the same team. When guys play with Jokic there spike in shooting efficiency is wild.

Nurkic is going to be great for Portland. Depending on the depth of the position a potential All-Star some day but he doesn't belong in the same conversation as the other 3 who will be franchise players if they stay healthy.

juju151111 10-05-2017 07:20 PM

Re: Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
He's a 3rd option. A defensive beast who will chip in offensively but your comparing him to players who you can build an offense around. You can build around Towns, you can't build around Nurkic.

Comparing Jokic/Nurkic is silly. Jokic started beside him than came off the bench. Nuggets were a trainwreck. Nuggets switched them and were 1 game away from the playoffs. Jokic literally stole Nurkic's job and made him expendable because they can't play together. Nurkic is better defensively but there not even in the same conversation offensively. We have a direct comparison seeing as how they played the same position on the same team. When guys play with Jokic there spike in shooting efficiency is wild.

Nurkic is going to be great for Portland. Depending on the depth of the position a potential All-Star some day but he doesn't belong in the same conversation as the other 3 who will be franchise players if they stay healthy.

They both couldn't play together and their impact went way up when not togethers they performed better. Portland was dead in the water until Nurkic came along

MrFonzworth 10-05-2017 07:52 PM

Re: Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by juju151111
They both couldn't play together and their impact went way up when not togethers they performed better. Portland was dead in the water until Nurkic came along

He's a good fit for the team. He's a system player, the other 3 players ARE the system.

FireMcFailPlease 10-05-2017 08:24 PM

Re: Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic
 
Yea Ill take KAT's skill set over any of the ic's and his durability when hes 80 yrs old vs Embiid when hes 22.

juju151111 10-05-2017 08:26 PM

Re: Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
He's a good fit for the team. He's a system player, the other 3 players ARE the system.

He not a system player, Jokic and Him just didnt fit. Portland was out of the playoffs till he came.

qrich 10-05-2017 08:32 PM

Re: Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic
 
I'm going to take health concerns into consideration and go with the guys I'd prefer on my team.

Jokic
Towns
Staps
Embiid
Nurkic


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy