Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A Brief History of Gun Control (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440814)

Nick Young 10-06-2017 02:01 PM

A Brief History of Gun Control
 

ISHGoat 10-06-2017 02:03 PM

Re: A Brief History of Gun Control
 
Great post Nick Young.

How's it going brother? Hope you had a good summer

Nick Young 10-06-2017 02:06 PM

Re: A Brief History of Gun Control
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ISHGoat
Great post Nick Young.

How's it going brother? Hope you had a good summer

It's going great, hope your summer's been good too bruv.


GOAT-level avatar:cheers:

ISHGoat 10-06-2017 02:22 PM

Re: A Brief History of Gun Control
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Young
It's going great, hope your summer's been good too bruv.


GOAT-level avatar:cheers:

Thanks bruh. Good shit on your side too. Keep up the good fight.

TheMan 10-06-2017 02:59 PM

Re: A Brief History of Gun Control
 
Keep spamming NY, I bet you'll be banned before the weekend is over.

:applause:

ISHGoat 10-06-2017 03:30 PM

Re: A Brief History of Gun Control
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMan
Keep spamming NY, I bet you'll be banned before the weekend is over.

:applause:

Triggered

Kblaze8855 10-06-2017 03:33 PM

Re: A Brief History of Gun Control
 
Pol pot, Hitler, Idi Amin, and Stalin.....

Yeah....reasonable examples for what's likely in 21st century America....

"But Idi Amin..." shouldn't be part of a real discuss by rational adults.

Patrick Chewing 10-06-2017 04:46 PM

Re: A Brief History of Gun Control
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMan
Keep spamming NY, I bet you'll be banned before the weekend is over.

:applause:



Nick Young is our brother. Love him or leave.

TheMan 10-06-2017 05:11 PM

Re: A Brief History of Gun Control
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Nick Young is our brother. Love him or leave.

I ain't the one whose banning him.

He just can't help himself, he loves spamming, and it isn't political either or else all of you righties would also be getting banned, but that isn't happening to y'all.

1987_Lakers 10-06-2017 05:18 PM

Re: A Brief History of Gun Control
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Pol pot, Hitler, Idi Amin, and Stalin.....

Yeah....reasonable examples for what's likely in 21st century America....

"But Idi Amin..." shouldn't be part of a real discuss by rational adults.


This is the same Government that was going to attack American civilians and blame it on the Cubans to start a war with them. Operation Northwoods.

I'm far from a republican, I believe people from the right are a bunch of retards, but I'm very against gun control.

Nick Young 10-06-2017 06:36 PM

Re: A Brief History of Gun Control
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Pol pot, Hitler, Idi Amin, and Stalin.....

Yeah....reasonable examples for what's likely in 21st century America....

"But Idi Amin..." shouldn't be part of a real discuss by rational adults.

"But that would never happen here."

What an ignorant fallacy.


That's what Germans in the 1920s would have said if you told them about the coming of the Third Reich. The Germans were the most educated and technologically advanced culture of their time period during WWII and look what happened there.

Learn history or you are doomed to repeat it.

Nick Young 10-06-2017 06:37 PM

Re: A Brief History of Gun Control
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
This is the same Government that was going to attack American civilians and blame it on the Cubans to start a war with them. Operation Northwoods.

I'm far from a republican, I believe people from the right are a bunch of retards, but I'm very against gun control.

This guy knows some solid info :cheers:

Operation Northwoods is no joke.

Nick Young 10-06-2017 06:38 PM

Re: A Brief History of Gun Control
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMan
I ain't the one whose banning him.

He just can't help himself, he loves spamming, and it isn't political either or else all of you righties would also be getting banned, but that isn't happening to y'all.

Hola amigo.

We can disagree politically, but we are all hermanos of ISH.

nathanjizzle 10-06-2017 07:26 PM

Re: A Brief History of Gun Control
 
you forgot the occupation of america from white europeans. indians didnt have guns to defend themselves and got pretty much exterminated.

well in the same breath if the white Europeans didnt have guns they wouldnt have slaughtered millions of indians and stole their land.

Kblaze8855 10-06-2017 07:34 PM

Re: A Brief History of Gun Control
 
Call it what you will....I'm quite comfortable saying Donald Trump does not have the power to be Stalin and an overly armed population is not the reason why. Me thinking he's a dick does not mean I literally think he's Hitler or could do similar things in the world we have now.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy