Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Favorite Rappers? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44713)

Richie2k6 06-09-2007 02:06 PM

Favorite Rappers?

Post your favorite rappers here. For me, Kanye West and Nas.

Fudge 06-09-2007 02:06 PM

Re: Favorite Rappers?

MIMS, Rich Boy, Jibbs, Rick Ross, Yung Joc, and BTNH are all my favorites.

StroShow4 06-09-2007 03:06 PM

wu-tang clan (favorites are rza, gza, masta killa), gravediggaz, killa priest, shyheim, Big L, redman

Kobe24 06-09-2007 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fudge

:roll:

Anyways I like Common,Fabolous, Hov, Pac, B.I.G and Kanye.

Jerz Netz 06-09-2007 03:11 PM

Kanye, Game, Wutang, 50, Jayz

Fudge 06-09-2007 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe24
:roll:

Anyways I like Common,Fabolous, Hov, Pac, B.I.G and Kanye.

You? Laughing? I would be pointing at your list saying "hahahahaha" but those seem just utterly ridiculous. Only an idiot still listens to Kanye and Hov. Im guessing you're like 15 years old.

LALakerFan4Life 06-09-2007 03:26 PM

2Pac, Biggie, Nas, Rakim, Jay-Z, KRS-One, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Wu-Tang Clan, Eazy-E, Ice Cube, Kanye West, Common, Scarface, Ludacris, Outkast, T.I., The Game and Lupe Fiasco.

RobertSwift31 06-09-2007 03:36 PM

Phonte, Big Pooh, Andre 3000, Joe Budden, One Be Lo, Common, Lupe, Kanye, Jay

Phesto 06-09-2007 03:41 PM

I have a modest list:

A Tribe Called Quest, The Pharcyde, Hieroglyphics crew, Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, Aceyalone, Common, Ghostface Killah, The GZA, The Wu-Tang Clan, Kanye West, Mos Def, Jurassic 5, Blackalicious, Binarystar, Public Enemy, Gang Starr, Beck, MF DOOM/Danger Doom/Madvillain/Viktor Vaughn/King Geedorah/KMD, Kool Keith, Madlib/Quasimoto, Third Sight

L.Kizzle 06-09-2007 03:42 PM

-Outkast
-Chuck D
-E-40
-(jheri curl version of) Ice Cube
-NWA
-Snoop Doggy Dogg
-Bone Thungs N Harmony
-2Pac
-Goodie Mob
-E.S.G.
-Common
-Talib & Hi-Tech
-Mos Def
-Scarface and the Geto Boyz
-Classic No Limit Records (1994-1999)

Kobe24 06-09-2007 03:46 PM

Quote:

You? Laughing? I would be pointing at your list saying "hahahahaha" but those seem just utterly ridiculous. Only an idiot still listens to Kanye and Hov. Im guessing you're like 15 years old.

It's a big shame that I listen to rappers that can read and write. I should listen to rappers that rap about how they're hot for 5 mins. I'm 15 years old? You're the one listening to Jibbs. It's a shame that you're not old enough for your balls to hang low. Funny how more than 2 people have Kanye and Jay but you're the only one with Jibbs and Mims.

KINGofTHEcourt 06-09-2007 03:53 PM

Tupac, Bone Thugs, Wu-tang, Nas, Mase, Ice Cube, Eazy E, and NWA are my all-time favorites.

To Fudge, you're a clown. Bone Thugs is the only quality group you listed, the rest are all crappy rappers. Jibbs, Rich Boy, MIMS, and the other guys you listed have some of the worst/stupidest lyrics i've heard recently. Then you say "Only an idiot listens to Kanye and Hov". Jay-Z is better than any of the rappers you listed.

Fudge 06-09-2007 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe24
It's a big shame that I listen to rappers that can read and write. I should listen to rappers that rap about how they're hot for 5 mins. I'm 15 years old? You're the one listening to Jibbs. It's a shame that you're not old enough for your balls to hang low. Funny how more than 2 people have Kanye and Jay but you're the only one with Jibbs and Mims.

It shouldn't be a big concern to you. My music, this is me. Don't care what you think. Besides, im more into that New Gen. thing, besides Bone Thugs.

StroShow4 06-09-2007 03:57 PM

Quote:

thats a sorry list.. but i will agree with you when it comes to kanye, hes a clown

Kobe24 06-09-2007 04:01 PM

Quote:

It shouldn't be a big concern to you. My music, this is me. Don't care what you think. Besides, im more into that New Gen. thing, besides Bone Thugs.

I don't really care about what you listen to. I just found it funny that you're music also represents your posting.