Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Portland Trail Blazers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Darius Miles - where will he get traded (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4472)

hawkfan 07-07-2006 10:39 PM

Darius Miles - where will he get traded

Where will get traded?

Maybe Minnesota might offer Trenton Hassell and filler for Miles.

BigTMacFan 07-07-2006 10:44 PM

All I know is he's going to blow up this year.

Kiss Murder 07-07-2006 10:44 PM

Let it be...darkness consumes it's prey...hear it shatter and fall

I really hoped this guy would pan out...but every damn season he continues to prove himself as a bust or gets injured. He is a complete waste of time. Toss this one to the Bust Bucket.

Edit: Okay...I thought he was drafted in 2001..but he was drafted in 2000...I never knew that..

hawkfan 07-07-2006 10:50 PM

Maybe Portland will just want to get rid of his contract, and take back Mark Madsen, Eddie Griffin's contract and whatever filler they can get for Miles.

MK2V1GP 07-07-2006 10:51 PM

i have been a HUGE dmiles fan since he's been in the L.

he was my 2nd favorite player his first couple of seasons. but he seems to dissappoint every year.

since KG and minny are my favorites, i would LOVE it to get him in a wolves uni. i think his potential could shine through playing besides someone like KG, i think they would benefit tremendously from one another, KG has never really had a swingman like darius.

im not huge on trading hassell for him, but i would deal jaric in a heartbeat.

InLebronWeTrust 07-07-2006 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
i have been a HUGE dmiles fan since he's been in the L.

he was my 2nd favorite player his first couple of seasons. but he seems to dissappoint every year.

since KG and minny are my favorites, i would LOVE it to get him in a wolves uni. i think his potential could shine through playing besides someone like KG, i think they would benefit tremendously from one another, KG has never really had a swingman like darius.

im not huge on trading hassell for him, but i would deal jaric in a heartbeat.

Me too man me too.. I even have his autograph and stuff. People make fun of me for sayin he's one of my favorites cuz sadly some people dont know who he is.

ALBballer 07-07-2006 10:56 PM

I'll would give Portland Malik Rose and a filler for Miles. Miles can run, a good defender, and a hooligan, so he should fit with our Knicks perfectly.

hawkfan 07-07-2006 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
Me too man me too.. I even have his autograph and stuff. People make fun of me for sayin he's one of my favorites cuz sadly some people dont know who he is.

I wish the Hawks would send Lue, Batista and Edwards for Jaric.

He would be a great backup point guard/shooting guard/small forward for the Hawks.

Kiss Murder 07-07-2006 11:26 PM

Feel the sound...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALBballer
I'll would give Portland Malik Rose and a filler for Miles. Miles can run, a good defender, and a hooligan, so he should fit with our Knicks perfectly.

They make a perfect fit together. Darius Miles + Knicks = Love.

kumquat 07-07-2006 11:46 PM

I think he'd go well in Minnesota. KG is his idol and he'd whup his ass into shape.

artificial 07-07-2006 11:51 PM

i just think he'd be a very nice fit in NY. and i'm not talking basketball wise.

reppy 07-08-2006 05:06 PM

I think Portland would take Hassell. They originally tried signing him before re-signing Darius.

bigkingsfan 07-08-2006 07:30 PM

Miles is garbage, why the hell is he in the "jumpshot" reebok commercial is beyond me.

XxNeXuSxX 07-08-2006 07:35 PM

I have 8 Darius Miles Jersey's

Beat that.

craigthomasb 07-08-2006 07:59 PM

trade him tot he raptors for joey graham