Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OT: Chris Benoit Found Dead (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46973)

SandMan 06-25-2007 06:46 PM

OT: Chris Benoit Found Dead

I'm in shock.

http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/....asp?aID=20000

Skywalker 06-25-2007 06:48 PM

Re: OT: Chris Benoit Found Dead

was already posted in the OT forum

SsKSpurs21 06-25-2007 06:48 PM

any news on what happened to him and his family? were they murdered?

bigboi_baller 06-25-2007 06:48 PM

Wow

RIP Benoit.

Kobe24Bryant 06-25-2007 06:51 PM

im speechless...:(

T-Low 06-25-2007 06:52 PM

He was supposed to work a house show on the saturday and phoned in and said he would be takin a late flight to his agent then phoned his agent again and said he wouldn't make it due to he had to stay with his family since they were both coughin up blood I guess....

So much for the Vince McMahon death angle....2 people have died since it happened...

Richie2k6 06-25-2007 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
any news on what happened to him and his family? were they murdered?

Probably. I don't see how 3 people can all die at once out of no where. Most likely foul play involved.

RIP Rabid Wolverine.

GoRapz 06-25-2007 06:53 PM

I didn't know to react when I first heard about this. My mind was going all around the place.

RIP Chris Benoit :cry:

One of the greatest wrestlers ever.

bigboi_baller 06-25-2007 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Low
He was supposed to work a house show on the saturday and phoned in and said he would be takin a late flight to his agent then phoned his agent again and said he wouldn't make it due to he had to stay with his family since they were both coughin up blood I guess....

So much for the Vince McMahon death angle....2 people have died since it happened...

Who's the other person?

Gurrero and Benoit were like best friends. Both found dead in their apartments way too early in their lives

PureElement 06-25-2007 06:59 PM

O wow...

B-Low 06-25-2007 06:59 PM

Sensational Sherri (woman that used to be with Macho Man/Hogan back in the day i think) was the other death

SsKSpurs21 06-25-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Low

strange virus that plagued the family?

when i first read the story it seemed like a murder/suicide. Benoit says he has to leave for family reasons...him and his wife get into an arguement...etc.

A-MATT 06-25-2007 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Low
Sensational Sherri (woman that used to be with Macho Man/Hogan back in the day i think) was the other death

that was Mis. Elizebeth. but sherri managed h.b.k, macho man, harlem heat, and the list goes on

Kobe24Bryant 06-25-2007 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Probably. I don't see how 3 people can all die at once out of no where. Most likely foul play involved.

RIP Rabid Wolverine.

it could possibly be a gas leak.

Cherokee Parks 06-25-2007 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRapz
I didn't know to react when I first heard about this. My mind was going all around the place.

RIP Chris Benoit :cry:

One of the greatest wrestlers ever.

right now....this is unconfirmed.....