Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   do you participate in sexual role-playing? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47029)

KobesOneUglyTat 06-26-2007 01:12 AM

do you participate in sexual role-playing?

i love acting out sexual fantasies with the varous women i entertain. usually i am an authority figure and the women is a submissive pushover. it couldnt get any hotter.

White Chocolate 06-26-2007 01:19 AM

Re: do you participate in sexual role-playing?

Cop/criminal

Repair man/lonely housewife

Tarzan/Jane

I'm sure there are others.

Wadeisabeast 06-26-2007 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Chocolate
Cop/criminal

Repair man/lonely housewife

Tarzan/Jane

I'm sure there are others.

He's not asking about what types. he's asking if you enjoy that kind of stuff, which you obviously don't.

White Chocolate 06-26-2007 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast
He's not asking about what types. he's asking if you enjoy that kind of stuff, which you obviously don't.

I was just listing specific roles, since he didn't. I don't know how many people are into the role-playing.

geeWiz15 06-26-2007 02:59 AM

Doctor. the way it's played is the male checks all of the female's vitals, measures heartbeat, breathing, and blood pressure, checks for lumps in breasts, and makes her run on a treadmill for a few minutes. this scandalous affair is consummated with a money shot, literally, right in the female's insurance. female is angry because it only lasted 3 minutes and did nothing for her. picks up a prescription for some Xanax and is on her way.

geeWiz15 06-26-2007 03:03 AM

the best game is called BJ. the female puts the male's ***** in her mouth and maneuvers it around so that it gets bigger and bigger. eventually it gets so big that a prize pops out. if you get the prize, YOU WIN!

B-Low 06-26-2007 03:06 AM

Only sexual fantasies half the dudes on ISH participate in is when they invite their boys over and play pretend.

"ok you be the girl this time. Where'd those damn water balloons go?"

Then they come on here and brag about how they just scored and how they'd give up colored vision to do it again

BradMiller52 06-26-2007 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Low
Only sexual fantasies half the dudes on ISH participate in is when they invite their boys over and play pretend.

Then they come on here and brag about how they just scored and how they'd give up colored vision to do it again

:roll: Probably true but it aint right man.

geeWiz15 06-26-2007 03:10 AM

the only sexual roleplaying I do is when I pretend to be a guy having sex with someone.

who is with me

L.Kizzle 06-26-2007 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geeWiz15
the only sexual roleplaying I do is when I pretend to be a guy having sex with someone.

who is with me

It depends who that someone is?:oldlol:

skan72 06-26-2007 03:21 AM

Quote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: lol

haterofhaters 06-26-2007 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
It depends who that someone is?:oldlol:

probably a gilbert arenas blowup doll. or maybe Michael Ruffin?

I can see it now: "I'll pretend to be the ball. We have a timer set up. Now, throw me up in the air and catch me before the time runs out, and then put the ball in my hole.:) "

reppy 06-26-2007 03:42 AM

Quote:

Honestly, you know far too much about this for you to have just come up with it in your head. Far too elaborate.

The only sexual role playing the thread starter does is "Pretend you're not a prostitute" and/or "Pretend like it's the biggest thing you've ever seen."