Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who do you think will win the KG sweepstakes? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48246)

cdub1591 07-03-2007 09:17 PM

Who do you think will win the KG sweepstakes?

There are alot of teams signing up for the KG sweepstakes...You got Boston, Goldenstate, Phoenix, LA, and many more...But KG has made it clear that he doesnt want to play in Boston, but will he now that all star guard Ray Allen is a Celtic...We will see...Go Celtics...

-Chris
ESPN COME ON GET AT ME:bowdown: :confusedshrug:

The Hurricane 07-03-2007 09:18 PM

Re: Who do you think will win the KG sweepstakes?

Dallas if they get Gerald Wallace to replace Howard

basketballer4 07-03-2007 09:19 PM

The Suns.

RagingBull33 07-03-2007 09:19 PM

I don't want KG on the Celts.

Targus™ 07-03-2007 09:19 PM

im tired of hearing about KG, get traded already. I say he stays with minnesota.

L.Kizzle 07-03-2007 09:20 PM

Minnesota

Put Back Dunk 07-03-2007 09:25 PM

About the whole 'KG doesn't want to play in Boston' thing....

His agent said that after they weren't told about trade talks between the two teams and then a day or two later there was an espn article that said KG would 'OK' a trade to Boston if one with Phoenix couldn't be worked out. The Ray Allen acquisition should help turn his original opinion around too.

BUT, Danny Ainge has apparently made a decision to keep Jefferson (and Rondo, possibly Green too) and try to make a few lesser deals to put the team in a position to win now and still have a future when that 3-5 year window is up. So I wouldn't bank on KG coming to Boston unless McHale is REALLY high on Gerald Green. :D

The Suns aren't willing to give up Amare for KG, and Marion wouldn't make much sense for Minny so unless they get a third team involved with a lot of young pieces that wants Marion I don't think KG to the Suns is happening.

Golden State seems like they have enough young pieces and salary to make it work, but their salaries to match aren't expires so a third team would be need there too.

MMM 07-03-2007 09:26 PM

nobody untill trade deadline.

Kiddlovesnets 07-03-2007 09:27 PM

The TimberWolves.

Phenith 07-03-2007 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
The TimberWolves.

If the TWolves win the KG sweepstakes they will end up with some young talent, a big expirer or two and 2 or 3 more first round picks.

HollaBolla 07-03-2007 09:43 PM

knicks

bigkingsfan 07-03-2007 09:45 PM

Da Bears

LakerWarrior12 07-03-2007 09:46 PM

The Lakers:D

no but seriously, I think it will be the Timberwolves..

FabCasablancas 07-03-2007 10:10 PM

I think the Warriors are going to get KG.. I think the Richardson for Wright deal sealed it. It's just a matter of time now before it goes through. I feel McHale has made his decision and is now waiting a bit before he pulls the trigger.. just to be positive. I also think Cuban knows the Warriors are about to get KG, which is why Cuban has gone nuts and why he jumped into the KG sweepstakes all of a sudden out fo the blue.. but the Mavs don't have a quality young bigman to put in a package, so they have no hope.

DieHardCeltics 07-03-2007 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Targus™
im tired of hearing about KG, get traded already. I say he stays with minnesota.

thats exactly what i was thinking i dont even want him on the celtics..... i think hell stay in minny too it seems like he has no motivation to win a title cause hes going no where in minny.