Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NY/Sac/Sea trade (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48255)

Perezident 07-03-2007 10:24 PM

NY/Sac/Sea trade

Ny trades: Jefferies Dickau Lee Morris Nate Rob. Rose Future 1st (top 3 protected)
Ny gets: Ron Artest Kenny Thomas Wilkins Sene

Sac trades: Ron Artest Kenny SAR 2 Future 2nd rounders
Sac gets: Jefferies Dickau Lee Morris Rose West Future 1st(top 3 protected NYK)

Sea trades: West Wilkins Sene
Sea gets: SAR Nate Rob 2 future 2nd rounders

Why for NYK...Gives them their missing piece to the Playoff/Championship puzzle by adding artest and a Veteran Kenny also combo guard Wilkins and a young prospect in Sene. Also it balances out their whole roster giving guys some playing time i.e Balkman Qrich etc. and based on the rumor they rid themselves of players they wanted to trade

New lineup
Curry/Sene/James*
Randolph/Kenny
Artest/Balkman
Crawford/Qrich/Wilkins
Marbury/Jones/Collins

Why for Sac...Addresses their need for big athletic men gives them some nice young guys to grow together for a good while and gives them some expiring contracts or nearing expiriing.

New lineup
Brad/Justin/Randolph
Lee/Hawes/Rose*
Cisco/Jefferies
Kevin/Salmons/Douby
Bibby/West/Dickau*/Price*

Why for Sea...Well they add some Veteran presence to the mix of young talent in SAR who can contribute on the glass and teach Durant some post moves ..Nate has been rumored to going there so they add a nice scoring combo guard who can hit the long ball. And they get an array of draft picks (2nd rounders)

New Lineup
Wilcox/Swift/Petro
Collison/SAR
Green/Wally
Durant/Watson/Felix
Ridnour/Nate

thoughts? lol please be gentle :violin: :oldlol:

knicks15 07-03-2007 10:29 PM

Re: NY/Sac/Sea trade

knicks get robbed

ALBballer 07-03-2007 10:30 PM

Trade would have to occur after a month since Dickau or Fred Jones can't be packaged in a trade after a month.

2nd of all, no way are the Knicks trading David Lee in a package for Ron Artest. Your overrating Artest value. A Jeffries/Morris/Nate deal might be enough and maybe the knicks throw in a lottery protected 1st rounder, but even that's asking for too much.

Perezident 07-03-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALBballer
Trade would have to occur after a month since Dickau or Fred Jones can't be packaged in a trade after a month.

2nd of all, no way are the Knicks trading David Lee in a package for Ron Artest. Your overrating Artest value. A Jeffries/Morris/Nate deal might be enough and maybe the knicks throw in a lottery protected 1st rounder, but even that's asking for too much.

i dnt think so at all... well if knicks add that pick it would cant be lotto protected if lee isnt involved in the trade

ALBballer 07-03-2007 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perezident
i dnt think so at all... well if knicks add that pick it would cant be lotto protected if lee isnt involved in the trade

I wouldn't trade Lee for Ron Artest straight up.

Showtime 07-03-2007 10:50 PM

Asked 1-10 what the knicks interest in Artest is, Thomas said 8. Plus, they have too many plaers on their roster, so they have to make a trade. I don't see why the Knicks won't be open to a similar deal.

trig 07-03-2007 11:04 PM

Seatle wont do this trade

Perezident 07-03-2007 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Showtime
Asked 1-10 what the knicks interest in Artest is, Thomas said 8. Plus, they have too many plaers on their roster, so they have to make a trade. I don't see why the Knicks won't be open to a similar deal.

my point exactly

proof 07-03-2007 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALBballer

Agreed.

Isiah will not trade Lee.

Rameek 07-04-2007 01:04 AM

Artest is being way overvalued... No way Lee gets traded!:cheers: