Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Yi To Sacramento For Bibby (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49144)

Interminator 07-11-2007 11:09 AM

Yi To Sacramento For Bibby

Mo Williams Is Going To Miami For Cheap And Earl Boykins Is Being Eyed By Cleveland

Why Not Mike Bibby For Yi
Good Deal For Both:
Bibby & Redd=Top 5 Backcourt In League

Yi Would Be A HUGE Marketing Tool For Sacramento To Get People(Asians Too) Into The Seats And to get a new arena since their not going to win anytime soon
Also He Would Fit Well Into The New Sacramento Kings Team with Kevin Martin,& Spencer Hawes

And They Could Then Use Their Mid-Level Exception To Sign A Point Guard Like A Smush Parker:( Or A Decent Veteran Like Jason Williams or Trade Ron Artest For A PG & Draft Pick

This Is Most Likely Going To Happen Because It Makes Sense,Once Milwaukee Accepts The Fact Yi Is Not Coming,And Mo Williams' Deal Is Official
All Non-Contending Teams Are Situated Except Sacramento & Seattle
PG's Drop Far Off After Him And I Hope They Arent Willing To Give Blake 6 Million

niko 07-11-2007 11:16 AM

Re: Yi To Sacramento For Bibby

Mo williams hasn't decided on Miami. There was one rumor and everyone on the board likes it, so they decide its fact. What's up with the board lately?

Interminator 07-11-2007 11:21 AM

Mo Williams Is Off To Miami,Its In The Same Boat As Rashard Lewis To Orlando
Miami Made Him Their Prime Target,They'll Even Trade Posey To Milwaukee So They'll Have Compensation

Why Play For A 5-8 Seed Caliber Team Than Contend For A Championship,all it could be is for just a year or 2 years its not like their wont be interest when he hits the market again

kwajo 07-11-2007 11:22 AM

All of a sudden, Yi is worth Bibby? Has he played a single game yet? Is he a near-top-tier player at his position like Bibby has been? Would his agent be any more accepting of Sacramento than he was of Milwaukee?

Poseidon 07-11-2007 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwajo
All of a sudden, Yi is worth Bibby? Has he played a single game yet? Is he a near-top-tier player at his position like Bibby has been? Would his agent be any more accepting of Sacramento than he was of Milwaukee?

Bibby? Dude is on the decline and in a couple of years he'll be completely worthless and overpaid.

Yi > Mini Me

Interminator 07-11-2007 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwajo

The Kings May Move To Vegas In 3 Years
Sacramento Has An Asian Population Of 10%

The Point Is This:
Sacramento Is Not Going To Make The Playoffs With Bibby Or Without Him,Ive Said They Need To Just Rebuild And Yi Would Be A Great Marketable Player To Bring In
Who Cares If He Averages 11 PPG 4RBD Next Year,He'll Bring More People To Games Than Bibby Will

qwerty 07-11-2007 11:39 AM

1. Stop capitilizing every word you write.
2. Put a question mark in your title.

Interminator 07-11-2007 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ripthekik
I disagree with that. The Chinese media and fans are absolutely dumbasses. Yi originally held on pretty good, but the news article that just came out yesterday talking about how the fans want him to just stick with Bucks, totally destroyed his chances. CBA was on the article too, saying they won't accept him coming back to China.
well yeah thanks guys, y'all just ruined Yi's chance of ever going anywhere.

So you should accept the truth too, just like I have. Yi will be wearing a Bucks uniform 2007-2008.
once again, f U chinese fan and media for being dumbasses.

F*** The Chinese Fans & The CBA,Yi's Agent Has Made It Clear Before The Draft That He's Not Playing For Milwaukee,Milwaukee Knew They Were Gonna Have To Deal With This Once They Drafted Him

Why Not Sacramento?Its The Captial Of California(the highest asian population for a state)its not like they are coming to Sacramento from China weekly to see Yi Play

theres a better chance of Kobe in a Bulls jersey next season than it is of Yi in a Bucks jersey

CakeorDeath 07-11-2007 11:46 AM

I for one would love to see someone FORCE Yi to stay in Milwaukee. If he refuses to play, have fun trying to market him when he never leaves the pine.

qwerty 07-11-2007 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CakeorDeath
I for one would love to see someone FORCE Yi to stay in Milwaukee. If he refuses to play, have fun trying to market him when he never leaves the pine.

Or he can just go back to China and play their, where he would be one of the best Chinese players.

Richie2k6 07-11-2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

1. Stop capitilizing every word you write.
2. Put a question mark in your title.
That'd be nice. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the thread title. Put a question mark so people don't think the trade already happened.

Interminator 07-11-2007 11:55 AM

its too late,china's government is set to make money off of him like they do Yao

yi wouldnt be that great of a fit in milwaukee since bobby simmons is healthy again and ruben patterson played very well for them last year,their grooming ersan ilyasova,david noel plays guard & foward,damir markota(next Radmanović)can play both foward positions as well

Interminator 07-11-2007 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richie2k6
That'd be nice. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the thread title. Put a question mark so people don't think the trade already happened.

cant do it

MTing 07-11-2007 12:02 PM

Is that why there are threads making fun of Chinese people...?
Look Im chinese and Im in China right now. The people hear dont care about what team hes going to there just happy hes in the NBA. Also they are completly unaware that America is starting to hate Yi like crazy

Interminator 07-11-2007 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ripthekik
I know, trust me i want yi to go to the kings too, but it's not happening. Yi's agent would love to have yi go to kings too, but bucks wont trade him.
thats your problem.

then the Bucks have just ****ed up their offseason and a player's career

way to go Milwaukee:applause: