Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Ten Man Rotation (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5109)

HKSVIP 07-13-2006 07:47 PM

Ten Man Rotation

zeke said in an interview today at the knicks vs wizards summer league game that he was going to use a ten man rotation. what ten man rotation do you think zeke is going to use?

i say this...

curry/james
frye/lee
q/balkman
francis/crawford
marbury/robinson

if there is any need for and eleventh man it will be mardy collins. jalen rose,malik rose, mo taylor will not play because malik is trash and zeke is planning on keeping the expiring contracts (mo taylor, jalen rose) because they dont need to rise their trade stock and dont need to play.

what do you think?

Skywalker 07-13-2006 10:20 PM

PG- Nate Robinson/Mardy Collins
SG- Jamal Crawford/NBDL Guy
SF- Renaldo Balkman/Jalen Rose
PF- Shannon Frye/David Lee
C- NBDL Guy/Eddy Curry (if he lives through the preseason)

That team will win you some games, for real!

Steph and Steve are gay lovers that don't deserve PT. Trade them for Rigths to Euros!

stillaloyalknick 07-14-2006 12:27 AM

don't mean to nitpick but its channing frye, not shannon frye

Skywalker 07-14-2006 04:24 PM

Trust me bro it's Shannon

HKSVIP 07-14-2006 06:51 PM

channing. shannon is a girls name. just ask shannon brown...

KnicksFan4Life 07-14-2006 07:00 PM

PG- Marbury/Robinson
SG- Crawford/Francis
SF- Richardson/Ronaldo Blackman
PF- CHANNING Frye/David Lee
C- Eddy Curry/Jerome James,....I guess

spree8149 07-14-2006 08:01 PM

^ thats there best lineup and thats whta there lineup is going to be.
isaih loves crawford too much to not start him.

Skywalker 07-14-2006 10:52 PM

PG- Stephanie Marbury
SG- Jasmin Crawford
SF- Rolonda Blackgirl
PF- Shannon Frye
C- Eddy Curry Eater (couldn't think of anything good.)

KnicksFan4Life 07-14-2006 11:24 PM

Here could be the T-Wolves starting lineup

PG- Martha Jaric
SG- Rachael Davis
SF- Trina Hassell
PF- Karen Garnett
C- Marinda SmokesAWholeLotOfBlounts

CVMerlot954 07-15-2006 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HKSVIP
zeke said in an interview today at the knicks vs wizards summer league game that he was going to use a ten man rotation. what ten man rotation do you think zeke is going to use?

i say this...

curry/james
frye/lee
q/balkman
francis/crawford
marbury/robinson

if there is any need for and eleventh man it will be mardy collins. jalen rose,malik rose, mo taylor will not play because malik is trash and zeke is planning on keeping the expiring contracts (mo taylor, jalen rose) because they dont need to rise their trade stock and dont need to play.

what do you think?

Ooh baby, I'm so feeling that rotation. I can see that happening next year. I think it's going to be a great season for the Knicks. Maybe the best season this decade. That's a very deep bench. Everyone on the team seems so excited and in an upbeat mood. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but it's going to be fun to watch the Knicks play this season. With so much talent on that team, I think that's the only thing that can hurt them aside from injuries. With just one ball to play with, the ego's on the offensive end need to go. The 3 man point guards, Marbury, Francis, Nate, need to think pass-first. I think if they can watch a few Steve Nash videos, the Knicks offense is going to be murder. They have enough bodies & depth to run fuill-speed each quarter.

Does anyone know the status of Curry? Is he overweight? Is he doing good? What is he doing this off-season? I'd be pissed as f**k to see him out-of-shape this upcoming season.I hate it when playaers get a phat check, and just wanna get really fat. Know what I mean?

Skywalker 07-15-2006 10:36 PM

Quote:

Here could be the T-Wolves starting lineup

PG- Martha Jaric
SG- Rachael Davis
SF- Trina Hassell
PF- Karen Garnett
C- Marinda SmokesAWholeLotOfBlounts

you're not funny, you're a reject go fail some more classes you bum.

jlawdrummer 07-15-2006 11:55 PM

Skywalker...

i don't see how you can say anything about him "not being funny" when all he did was exactly what you did, but to the TWolves...and he did it better. Peace sucka...and stay off these boards