Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where to get NBA, NCAA games on DVD (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52170)

Manute for Ever! 08-08-2007 01:40 AM

Where to get NBA, NCAA games on DVD

Hey guys,
This is my first post, so I thought I should make it a good one. I have been reading this board for a few years now and my registration was finally accepted. One question that has come up a few times is "Where can I by games on DVD?". I stumbled across this sight a few years ago:
www.pontel.com
(Not a Rick Roll and no, I don't work for them)

They have NBA, NCAA, MLB, NFL, and they even have games from the weak era, so a certain poster can know the truth.:)

I haven't ordered from them yet, so I don't know how their service is. Appologies if someone has mentioned this site before.

AppleNader 08-08-2007 01:42 AM

Re: Where to get NBA, NCAA games on DVD

:sleeping

Agent_Zero 08-08-2007 01:44 AM

A few years huh. What's your favorite thread and poster. give reasons.

L.Kizzle 08-08-2007 01:53 AM

The site is legit. Of course I didn't click his post:D , I googled it and their are tons of games on the site.

Manute for Ever! 08-08-2007 01:55 AM

Just for the record, I was writing this before L.Kizzle replied, not sucking up.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
A few years huh. What's your favorite thread and poster. give reasons.

At this point, the poster would be L.Kizzle, because he seems to know what he is talking about and can give a logical argument.

Favourite thread was from a few weeks ago, was the one where people just posted funny basketball pics and video's. There was some stuff there that made me lose it. This sounds stupid, but the typing with your elbows thread was pi$$-funny, too.

When I say I have been reading for a few years, it has been on and off, I move around a lot, so I don't always have 'net. I moved to Korea a month ago and this is the first time in about 18 months that I have had acces.

Agent_Zero 08-08-2007 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
At this point, the poster would be L.Kizzle, because he seems to know what he is talking about and can give a logical argument.

Favourite thread was from a few weeks ago, was the one where people just posted funny basketball pics and video's. There was some stuff there that made me lose it. This sounds stupid, but the typing with your elbows thread was pi$$-funny, too.

When I say I have been reading for a few years, it has been on and off, I move around a lot, so I don't always have 'net. I moved to Korea a month ago and this is the first time in about 18 months that I have had acces.

that's cool.