Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ish Rap Throne (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53207)

demons2005 08-19-2007 06:02 PM

Ish Rap Throne
 
yo i'm back to claim my throne.

ESPN rap king title's always been my own.

when it comes to this issue theres no debate if yall were born rappers ask god fo' a rebate... he only gave one of us a platinum worry-free fate.

im white but with my rhymes and a mike you know i'd win any rap fight, take on the likes of tupac, beat him and not even get shot up on the block, RIP tho he's still my hero.

Bobcats are gonna dominate this year, the rest of the league can't shake this fear, okafor puttin the ball in the bank, wallace getttin ready this fall on his flank and leadin them all it's felton the tank, plowin through defenders at will gettin his fill of the opponents' spill.

Oh and did I mention J Rich the consumate killer and Walter hermann the dominant filler?

All i got to say is RIP to the rest of the NBA

amen

(BY THE WAY THE BLOG IS BACK UP AT DEMONS2005.BLOGSPOT.COM)

mlh1981 08-19-2007 06:06 PM

Re: Ish Rap Throne
 
word to your mother

JayGuevara 08-19-2007 06:07 PM

Re: Ish Rap Throne
 
if that's all it takes to get the "throne", I want 4 *****es fannin me with those big ass leaves, and one feeding me grapes, and one with a big ass cup fulla liquor for me.

demons2005 08-19-2007 06:07 PM

Re: Ish Rap Throne
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JayGuevara
if that's all it takes to get the "throne", I want 4 *****es fannin me with those big ass leaves, and one feeding me grapes, and one with a big ass cup fulla liquor for me.

that doesnt even rhyme

B-Low 08-19-2007 06:09 PM

Re: Ish Rap Throne
 
Ya boy B-Low is always at the top
Gimme 30 more years til my album drops
Spilt some juice on the floor so i grabbed a mop
And just cuz it rhymes i'm gonna say the word STOP

Sesame Street mutha f*cka...word life

*drops mic*

mlh1981 08-19-2007 06:12 PM

Re: Ish Rap Throne
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Low
Ya boy B-Low is always at the top
Gimme 30 more years til my album drops
Spilt some juice on the floor so i grabbed a mop
And just cuz it rhymes i'm gonna say the word STOP

Sesame Street mutha f*cka...word life

*drops mic*



Day La Ghetto would be proud of you :roll:

AIR SETH 08-19-2007 06:12 PM

Re: Ish Rap Throne
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Low
Ya boy B-Low is always at the top
Gimme 30 more years til my album drops
Spilt some juice on the floor so i grabbed a mop
And just cuz it rhymes i'm gonna say the word STOP

Sesame Street mutha f*cka...word life

*drops mic*


:applause:

Looks like B-Low gets the throne.

kwajo 08-19-2007 06:15 PM

Re: Ish Rap Throne
 
Let me have a stab at this:

There once was an ISHiot from Nantucket
Whose di<k was so long he could suck it.
While wiping his chin,
He said with a grin,
"If my ear was Kobe, I would fu<k it."




I think that's damn good rap rhythm if you ask me

B-Low 08-19-2007 06:16 PM

Re: Ish Rap Throne
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwajo
Let me have a stab at this:

There once was an ISHiot from Nantucket
Whose di<k was so long he could suck it.
While wiping his chin,
He said with a grin,
"If my ear was Kobe, I would fu<k it.



I think that's damn good rap rhythm if you ask me


oooo snap son! Poseidon you gonna let him style on you like that!? :eek:

mlh1981 08-19-2007 06:18 PM

Re: Ish Rap Throne
 
where are the resident ISH gangsters to show us how it's done? Day La Ghetto? Iversonmelo2k7? Now, those are some bad@ss mofo's who can drops some phat beats.

kwajo 08-19-2007 06:21 PM

Re: Ish Rap Throne
 
We all know Chachi in Charge was, and always will be, the king of rap on ISH. No debate

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16919

Richie2k6 08-19-2007 06:23 PM

Re: Ish Rap Throne
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwajo
We all know Chachi in Charge was, and always will be, the king of rap on ISH. No debate

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16919

Haha that was nice.

JayGuevara 08-19-2007 06:32 PM

Re: Ish Rap Throne
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by demons2005
that doesnt even rhyme



No, but this does.


In Detroit I'm the number 1 yey supplier,
Cook crack, no stove no lighter, call me Jay McGyver
I'm movin the bricks of fire in the whip with 26 inch wires
Dudes swear they got spots on 6 and Myers
Claimin to be some big block drivers
But them ****** aint **** but pricks an liars

That's just a sample. I wasn't gonna pull out nothin too sexy for you.

SoCalMike 08-19-2007 06:41 PM

Re: Ish Rap Throne
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by demons2005
yo i'm back to claim my throne.


Here's your throne dude...




:pimp:

i seen hippos 08-19-2007 06:42 PM

Re: Ish Rap Throne
 
Eeny meeny miny ho,
Pay a hooker, watch her blow
If she swallows, release that flow,
Stroke it up, stroke it down and out you go
Eeny meeny miny fooooshoooooo-izzle.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy