Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Seattle SuperSonics Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Sonics: does anyone care? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53417)

RainierBeachPoet 08-22-2007 12:10 AM

Sonics: does anyone care?

i think i am the only one who cares about the sonics...

perhaps its just here at ish

ebonics 08-23-2007 12:55 PM

Re: Sonics: does anyone care?

durant, wilcox, west, ridnour? this team sounds ok, i'm not sure about playoffs. this will be a good team in the future when the chemistry gets better IMO.

marny_navis 08-23-2007 11:27 PM

Yes I think it's only you this board is lonelier than Atlanta's. Maybe if you got Derrick Rose or Roy Hibbert next year your fortunes would change.

ZeN 08-26-2007 03:07 AM

I think your gonna be quite lonely for a while. Most people are goint to be Durant fans first and then come around to Sonic fans.. once the ball starts rollin' and the team improves..

Me personally.. I just have to catch some Sonic games just to view K.Dur. but the rest of the team.. does not peak my interest at all...:ohwell:

Heretik32 09-17-2007 11:09 AM

It's a damn shame what the Sonics have come to. I might not have been around as long as RBP, but I can clearly remember the days when a young dynamic guard-forward duo was ripping up the west. And believe me, it hurts to watch the Sonics stumble around like an ailing animal.

RainierBeachPoet 09-17-2007 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heretik32
It's a damn shame what the Sonics have come to. I might not have been around as long as RBP, but I can clearly remember the days when a young dynamic guard-forward duo was ripping up the west. And believe me, it hurts to watch the Sonics stumble around like an ailing animal.

i would buy you a double shot of glenlivet anyday my sonic friend
:cheers:

adamcz 09-18-2007 08:12 PM

This just in - I am a Sonics bandwagoner. I'm excited to watch Durant/Green on nights when the Bucks don't play. Or on nights when they play the Bucks. Or possibly on nights when they play after the Bucks game concludes.

RainierBeachPoet 09-20-2007 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamcz
This just in - I am a Sonics bandwagoner. I'm excited to watch Durant/Green on nights when the Bucks don't play. Or on nights when they play the Bucks. Or possibly on nights when they play after the Bucks game concludes.

bandwagoners are welcome just as long as you identify yourself as such.

:cheers:

else i will be asking your opinion of dale ellis and x-man et al....

marny_navis 10-04-2007 11:28 PM

Quote:

ha and that's the nice way to put it

$14.98 01-05-2008 04:26 AM

It pains me to see the Sonics suffer through another losing season.

Strangely, I am the minority of those fans who are Jeff Green fans. Not that I dislike Durant but I am a bigger Green fan.