Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Blending (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53997)

PhxFanAtBirth 08-28-2007 08:15 PM

Blending

Damn I just had a good idea for a thread... Inspired by that gay Forderon guy...

Well if you could blend any two players past or present who would you blend?

Please dont just list give me reasons. Give me positives for this. Advantages? Intriguing Mixtures? The Ultimate Blend? Anything you guys can think of to get the board thinking.

For me my ultimate mix is probably

WILT C.~~~~~John Stockton or Bob Cousy

Ultimate rebounder mixed with a passing genius. Guy has the ability to run the floor or to take to the hole everytime. Can shoot the ball incredibly well.

i seen hippos 08-28-2007 08:18 PM

Re: Blending

Combine my d!ck and my balls and you got the greatest combo ever. I be posting up girls in the club and penetrating in crunch time.

PhxFanAtBirth 08-28-2007 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Combine my d!ck and my balls and you got the greatest combo ever. I be posting up girls in the club and penetrating in crunch time.

Your post count tells me theres no way your a ladies man.....

i seen hippos 08-28-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
Your post count tells me theres no way your a ladies man.....

Says the guy who said "Well gosh guys, I think I said like the most silliest thing to Mike Brown today in Sin City. Like I actually said you must hate San Antonio. Like how silly am I? C'mon guys, am I silly? I really want to know. Sometimes I think I'm too self conscious because like he probably talks to a lot of kids with down syndrome, right? I mean he was nice to me....you think it was because I'm retarded??? Was he really being nice to me?.....Oh God, get a hold of yourself, mother said you won't get to watch Sailor Moon season 1 if you have another outburst....Oh and that hippos guy is like so not a ladies man like me. That's why they always be smiling at me. Did I mention I have down syndrome?"

Same kid.

PhxFanAtBirth 08-28-2007 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Says the guy who said "Well gosh guys, I think I said like the most silliest thing to Mike Brown today in Sin City. Like I actually said you must hate San Antonio. Like how silly am I? C'mon guys, am I silly? I really want to know. Sometimes I think I'm too self conscious because like he probably talks to a lot of kids with down syndrome, right? I mean he was nice to me....you think it was because I'm retarded??? Was he really being nice to me?.....Oh God, get a hold of yourself, mother said you won't get to watch Sailor Moon season 1 if you have another outburst....Oh and that hippos guy is like so not a ladies man like me. That's why they always be smiling at me. Did I mention I have down syndrome?"

Same kid.

Ahaha I guess this kind of has to do with the way you interpret things. If thats the way my other thread sounded then I apoligize because it was not meant to. I was simply sharing an experience I had with the board, thats kind of why the board is here for eh? And who looks like the ass here? Me or You? Probably not me....

saKf 08-28-2007 10:43 PM

Tim Duncan + Kevin Garnett.

Best low-post player in the league + best high-post player in the league.

Y2Gezee 08-28-2007 10:48 PM

I said this in some thread yesterday (forgot which one), but if you blend Kidd with Nash's shooting ability, you could very well have the best player to ever play the game. Big pg with amazing defensive ability, amazing passing and playmaking ability, post skills (Kidd), driving skills, rebounding, leadership, and Nash's shooting.

bomber 08-28-2007 10:52 PM

Shaq and AI

Shaq's body with AI"S Speed and Shooting and durability. OMG OMFG.

StroShow4 08-28-2007 10:52 PM

stromile swift + kenyon martin.. basically stro with crazy intensity and even more athleticism.. stromenyon swartin :oldlol: .. he would be a freak.

steadyfast96 08-28-2007 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
I said this in some thread yesterday (forgot which one), but if you blend Kidd with Nash's shooting ability, you could very well have the best player to ever play the game. Big pg with amazing defensive ability, amazing passing and playmaking ability, post skills (Kidd), driving skills, rebounding, leadership, and Nash's shooting.

I believe that's called a Magic Johnson.

Odenorbust 08-28-2007 10:54 PM

Take Shawn Bradley's height, and Mogsey Bogues skill

hotsizzle 08-28-2007 10:55 PM

ehh maybe there should be some stipulations to this blending...like they have to be the same position. it's just way beyond basketball comprehension to blend Wilt and Cousy...or Shaq and AI.

johndeeregreen 08-29-2007 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saKf
Tim Duncan + Kevin Garnett.

Best low-post player in the league + best high-post player in the league.

Wouldn't be a bad defender, either.

johndeeregreen 08-29-2007 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Y2Gezee

You're telling me that's a better player than Duncan + Garnett?

G-train 08-29-2007 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steadyfast96
I believe that's called a Magic Johnson.

more so Larry Bird - Magic was not as good at shooting threes as Nash.