Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who Will Make Their First All-Star Game? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54043)

kobelamarjackson 08-29-2007 04:03 PM

Who Will Make Their First All-Star Game?

Give me the name of one player in each conference who you think will make their first all-star game this upcoming season.

East:
Andre Iguodala

West:
Deron Williams

LBJ 4 MVP 08-29-2007 04:15 PM

Re: Who Will Make Their First All-Star Game?

West:

Kevin Martin previous stats:
20.2 ppg
4.3 rpg
2.2 apg
1.2 spg

Not sure about east.

Da KO King 08-29-2007 04:22 PM

West: Chris Paul

East: Eddy Curry

L.Kizzle 08-29-2007 04:24 PM

East
Andre Iguodala

West
Toss Up, it'll be hard for Deron Williams or Kevin Martin to make the aquad with the guards being so stacked. They'd have to have out of this world stats to make the team this upcoming season.

You got Kobe, Nash, AI and McGrady all locked in as the 4 guards. After that the coaches don't have to pick anymore guards, if they don't want.

LBJ 4 MVP 08-29-2007 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
You got Kobe, Nash, AI and McGrady all locked in as the 4 guards. After that the coaches don't have to pick anymore guards, if they don't want.

Deron and K-mart have to hope for an injury then lol.

demons2005 08-29-2007 05:04 PM

If CP makes it over deron I will boycott them forever. You know theyre going to do it to since its in New orleans

StroShow4 08-29-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da KO King
East: Eddy Curry

i second that

Copperhead 08-29-2007 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demons2005
If CP makes it over deron I will boycott them forever. You know theyre going to do it to since its in New orleans

Or what if they select CP if he is in fact having an All-Star type season. That is a possibility you know? Everyone is assuming Deron will make it as an All-Star based on what he did this past season. I thought getting selected to the All-Star team is based on the type of season you're having during the months of Nov-Jan/Feb leading up to the All-Star game. Not based on what you did last season.

Cannonball 08-29-2007 05:23 PM

Damon Jones. or Foyle.

2LeTTeRS KD 08-29-2007 05:26 PM

Emeka Okafor, if they list him as a center. If he listed as a forward then Eddy Curry.

dejordan 08-29-2007 05:27 PM

east: luol deng

west: could be a lot of guys. deron makes the most sense with cp right behind and martin as people keep saying. but what if oden or durant has some kind of crazy rookie season (for oden just playing center will give him a decent chance)? with brand hurt and randolph and garnett gone there may actually be room for a new forward to make the west too.

bjtrdff 08-29-2007 05:27 PM

I'll throw TJ out as a possibilty, depending on the kind of seasons Kidd and Billups have. He was like 4th in the L in assists last season (or thereabouts). And he has Jason kapono coming in, and bargnani likely starting, which should amp his assist totals up even more.

20 Dimes A Game 08-29-2007 05:33 PM

Luol Deng....

bigkingsfan 08-29-2007 05:38 PM

Ben Gordon, he had a good year and most likely won't be snubbed two years in a row.

SRZ66 08-29-2007 06:43 PM

west: d wills

east: c buts