Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sacramento Kings Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Suspense peels my skin... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5590)

Kiss Murder 07-18-2006 06:27 PM

Suspense peels my skin...

All this waiting and nothing has happened with our team yet...I can't take anymore of it..I need something to happen!

Trade , Sign , Something! :banghead:

Perezident 07-19-2006 12:10 AM

ha!

hate to say i told u guys so....this goeff kid is a pysco........ all of the good free agents are gone.... and we could of gotten um to we got da money...we missed on darius..... we missed on griffin..... good key role players who could help the team.... after all this i'm ready to unleash bonzi for al harrington and call it that...... we still havent found a back up center as yet because of this moron petrie what a loser..... bonzi is costing the team seriously i really hope due to all this silence something bigggg (and sensible) happens bonzi is gonna curse our team if we dnt do something to solve this matter....... give da guy what he wants or somethin similar to it..... because i look at it like this... if u dnt we lose him if u do.... he might stink later on ........ but like geoff said were talkin now and were not rebuildin soooo give bonzi what he wants and let us win a championship already for phuck sakes and someone please tell me y we still have jason hart n (that guy who we got for the skinner trade from seattle) on our team trade those worthless garbage idiots for some trade exemptions and some cash ...... those guys are dead beats... come on petrie u better dnt let us down......

sixerfan3511 07-19-2006 12:12 AM

we havnt done anything either so don't feel too bad and hart had a player option for this year and obviously he picked it up.

Kiss Murder 07-19-2006 12:56 AM

Find salvation in yourself...don't hide yourself...find..and swear for it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perezident
hate to say i told u guys so....this goeff kid is a pysco........ all of the good free agents are gone.... and we could of gotten um to we got da money...we missed on darius..... we missed on griffin..... good key role players who could help the team.... after all this i'm ready to unleash bonzi for al harrington and call it that...... we still havent found a back up center as yet because of this moron petrie what a loser..... bonzi is costing the team seriously i really hope due to all this silence something bigggg (and sensible) happens bonzi is gonna curse our team if we dnt do something to solve this matter....... give da guy what he wants or somethin similar to it..... because i look at it like this... if u dnt we lose him if u do.... he might stink later on ........ but like geoff said were talkin now and were not rebuildin soooo give bonzi what he wants and let us win a championship already for phuck sakes and someone please tell me y we still have jason hart n (that guy who we got for the skinner trade from seattle) on our team trade those worthless garbage idiots for some trade exemptions and some cash ...... those guys are dead beats... come on petrie u better dnt let us down......

:roll: :applause:

I agree with all of it. thanks for the funny read.

Perezident 07-19-2006 02:33 PM

"Bon" vy ige "zi"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
All this waiting and nothing has happened with our team yet...I can't take anymore of it..I need something to happen!

Trade , Sign , Something! :banghead:

hmmmm i could sense it if bonzi doesnt becareful this could be another "i need to feed my kids" senario...bonzi could very well be like spree and jack things up for him n a heart beat ... because no one wants to give him that long term of a deal because he's gettin older and he knows it ...he doesnt mind sittin on the bench cause he knows he has a huge paycheck to softn up the pine.... lol all i can say is lets get rid of him for some role players and some salary cap cuz he clearly shows us he doesnt wanna be hear......carry his phuckin azz to atl for al harrington and tyronne lue... then cut jason hart or trade him for a free roster space n cash to a dead beat team..... im outty....(i cant believe i said get rid of bonzi) thats onli the frustration talkin though .... i feel ya kis murder

sac#1 07-19-2006 05:29 PM

Take it easy people!

Bonzi will stay or we will get something back!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fan_since_85 07-19-2006 10:16 PM

It's killing me!!!!!!!! I wouldn't mind seeing Eddie House come back, he's still out there.

Perezident 07-20-2006 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sac#1
Take it easy people!

Bonzi will stay or we will get something back!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

take it easy???? u got to be crazy how can we take it easy..... at a time like this...the last time we took it easy was when robert horry hit that clutch shot at the buzzer because vlade passed it to lol..... now do u see what happens when we take it easy....we get embarrasse and get callled queens.... bonzi brings us toughness if he's gone we look like queens again...... when shaq wanted a trade from lakers do u kno the 2 teams he narrowed it down too??? the heats and sacramento...... but he choose the heats because..... he was to affriad of wearing a gurdal because we would get soft again and turn back into the queens........ i'm tellin u we've got to change our frame of mind .... and our apperance so we cant take it easy alot of teams are gettin better.... i hope musselman got some tricks up his sleeve son cuz with that same old roster i bet u we dnt make the playoffs..... it needs tweakin .....jus minor things like cuttin jason hart.....AND FINDIN A REAL GM!!!!!!!! PHUCK PETRIE LET US IN ON SOME THINGS Y DNT YA!!!!!..... i'm outty ...dis yo boy repin da BAHAMAS u knoooooooooo KINGS FOR LIFE lol!!! n bring back eddie house and steven hunter also olowakandi lets give him a try lol .........

Kiss Murder 07-20-2006 02:52 AM

Love is like....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perezident
take it easy???? u got to be crazy how can we take it easy..... at a time like this...the last time we took it easy was when robert horry hit that clutch shot at the buzzer because vlade passed it to lol..... now do u see what happens when we take it easy....we get embarrasse and get callled queens.... bonzi brings us toughness if he's gone we look like queens again...... when shaq wanted a trade from lakers do u kno the 2 teams he narrowed it down too??? the heats and sacramento...... but he choose the heats because..... he was to affriad of wearing a gurdal because we would get soft again and turn back into the queens........ i'm tellin u we've got to change our frame of mind .... and our apperance so we cant take it easy alot of teams are gettin better.... i hope musselman got some tricks up his sleeve son cuz with that same old roster i bet u we dnt make the playoffs..... it needs tweakin .....
Quote:

jus minor things like cuttin jason hart
.....AND FINDIN A REAL GM!!!!!!!! PHUCK PETRIE LET US IN ON SOME THINGS Y DNT YA!!!!!..... i'm outty ...dis yo boy repin da BAHAMAS u knoooooooooo KINGS FOR LIFE lol!!! n bring back eddie house and steven hunter also olowakandi lets give him a try lol .........

I love the President. LOL. Minor things need to be Trading Kenny Thomas and doing a sign and trade for Bonzi because he's being a greedy prostitue that will be playing on a different team.

Thanks Perezident for the fun read.

sac#1 07-20-2006 02:08 PM

we cant do anything until bonzi decide if he wants to comeback. if he doesnt want to comeback then we have to try to sing and trade him. But right now he is the priority and we have to wait. after we resing him and we get a good backup center, maybe trading thomas and heart like u all say we should be in good shape for next year.

Remember we can still trade until febrary. also as u know most of the free agents play great the last year of contract and when they get a huge contract they just do nothing, so why should we sing a free agent if we can wait to get a better player in a trede during the season?

I know is hard for us to seat and wait until they do something but i think the team have take smarts desicions in the past and they will do it again!

:cheers: So please be pacient and wait a little bit!! :cheers:

Kiss Murder 07-20-2006 04:44 PM

Is it heavier...than air...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sac#1
we cant do anything until bonzi decide if he wants to comeback. if he doesnt want to comeback then we have to try to sing and trade him. But right now he is the priority and we have to wait. after we resing him and we get a good backup center, maybe trading thomas and heart like u all say we should be in good shape for next year.

Remember we can still trade until febrary. also as u know most of the free agents play great the last year of contract and when they get a huge contract they just do nothing, so why should we sing a free agent if we can wait to get a better player in a trede during the season?

I know is hard for us to seat and wait until they do something but i think the team have take smarts desicions in the past and they will do it again!

:cheers: So please be pacient and wait a little bit!! :cheers:

...I hate waiting...

Anyways, Bonzi better do something. If he waits all summer, than we are f*cked because Petrie Dish won't do anything until Bonzi does some sh*t. I'm going to call up Ron and tell him to F*cking gut Bonzi. You mother Fu*ker!

:banghead: - For Zidane!

bigboi_baller 07-29-2006 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan_since_85
It's killing me!!!!!!!! I wouldn't mind seeing Eddie House come back, he's still out there.

woudn't mind??? I would love for house to be back in sacramento. A dependable scoring guard off the bench who can play D is exactly what the kings need.

Kiss Murder 07-29-2006 03:12 AM

C'mon....To remain...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
woudn't mind??? I would love for house to be back in sacramento. A dependable scoring guard off the bench who can play D is exactly what the kings need.

Hmm..I don't know if House is a "D" kind of player...more like "I just shoot"..

bigboi_baller 07-29-2006 07:38 PM

this is kind of random, but speaking of backup PGs. after watching jason hart for a year: doesn't he seem like an overrated defender? Before last season, he was hyped as a tough defensive minded player, but all I saw from him was a weird exagerrrated defensive stance.

Kiss Murder 07-31-2006 01:54 AM

Don't let these hands...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
this is kind of random, but speaking of backup PGs. after watching jason hart for a year: doesn't he seem like an overrated defender? Before last season, he was hyped as a tough defensive minded player, but all I saw from him was a weird exagerrrated defensive stance.

Yeah, we would see if he was good on D if he actually played for an actual long period of time. Adelman barely used Jason Hart...:ohwell: