Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   OT: Halo 3 official release thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56786)

DoubleTech 09-24-2007 05:01 PM

OT: Halo 3 official release thread
 


are you getting it?

i basically bought my 360 with this game in mind... hopefully the story mode has a decent enough ending...

either way, im pretty pumped about this release... looking forward to wasting plenty of time in front of my TV.

note: not sure if it's released in the US already, but it comes out tonight at 12am in Canada...

Cannonball 09-24-2007 05:03 PM

Re: Halo 3 official release thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleTech


are you getting it?

i basically bought my 360 with this game in mind... hopefully the story mode has a decent enough ending...

either way, im pretty pumped about this release... looking forward to wasting plenty of time in front of my TV.

note: not sure if it's released in the US already, but it comes out tonight at 12am in Canada...

wow halo 3 is old news. I'm half way through, had it since friday.

i seen hippos 09-24-2007 05:04 PM

Re: Halo 3 official release thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleTech


are you getting it?

i basically bought my 360 with this game in mind... hopefully the story mode has a decent enough ending...

either way, im pretty pumped about this release... looking forward to wasting plenty of time in front of my TV.

note: not sure if it's released in the US already, but it comes out tonight at 12am in Canada...


I'm picking mine up tomorrow after class. Too bad I have to work at 5 though...so I'll only get a couple hours of game time until after work.

I basically bought 360 for this game and splinter cell.

poorlilrich 09-24-2007 05:05 PM

Re: Halo 3 official release thread
 
OTC buddy


The Halo release isn't even thread worthy, much less NBA forum worthy.

HellsAngel 09-24-2007 05:36 PM

Re: Halo 3 official release thread
 
Halo 3= Overatted
IMO

Duck Rodgers 09-24-2007 05:54 PM

Re: Halo 3 official release thread
 
Bioshock for a kick ass single player FPS....Halo 3 will fill my multi-player needs....Xbox Live here I come.... I'm not even going to touch the story mode of Halo 3 for a long time.

J_Rock3ts 09-24-2007 06:19 PM

Re: Halo 3 official release thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers
Bioshock for a kick ass single player FPS....Halo 3 will fill my multi-player needs....Xbox Live here I come.... I'm not even going to touch the story mode of Halo 3 for a long time.


exactly :cheers:

thenextgreatbigman 09-24-2007 07:01 PM

Re: Halo 3 official release thread
 
i ordered it but i'm not really too excited about it. After 2k8 comes out i'm not going anywhere near any other games for the next 3 months.

rezznor 09-24-2007 07:02 PM

Re: Halo 3 official release thread
 
metareviews gives it pretty high scores

VCMVP1551 09-24-2007 08:29 PM

Re: Halo 3 official release thread
 
Did you know there is a section here for things not related to basketball? This belonds in that section.

SCREWstonRockets 09-24-2007 10:16 PM

Re: Halo 3 official release thread
 
Been playing this since last week (leaked onto the net) and I have to say that the Multiplayer is all its cracked up to be. Haven't touched the single player but it's Halo. All the bread and butter is on xbox live.

MaxFly 09-24-2007 10:52 PM

Re: Halo 3 official release thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by poorlilrich
OTC buddy


The Halo release isn't even thread worthy, much less NBA forum worthy.


****** ****** everywhere...

ForceOfNature 09-25-2007 12:45 AM

Re: OT: Halo 3 official release thread
 
Dude living in my suite is getting Halo 3 right as I type. He should be back any minute now with the Halo game!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy