Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy league? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58176)

D.Z.W. 10-08-2007 08:36 PM

How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy league?

I'm thinking of making a league if there is enough interest, you know, just to relive the old times :) Feeling nostalgic recently for some reason lol.

Although I have no clue how many of 'us' are even on this new ISH board :lol:

So.. yea, let me know, and I will create it after gouging the interest levels.

Cheers :cheers:

Dead_Zealot_Walking

EDIT

I remember you guys, glad to see some familiar names :lol:

Alright, I've created the league, please leave me your email address or send me an email to zealot_lord@hotmail.com (if you don't want to post your email for privacy purposes) so I can send the details.

(by the way, do you need some kind of a minimum post count to activate PM? I just can't seem to get it to work)

The draft time is not set in stone yet, but it will probably be around those times because I feel it is a reasonable time for most timezones. Although of course, if the majority of the participants prefer a certain time, I will definitely try change it to accommodate.

EDIT

Ok, so far I have/sent the emails of: (those who are underlined have already joined the league)
Rdavis31
hateraid
carbine
geewiz15
bk33
tman
dizzle
t-low
mlh
hotsizzle
ridonks
silentmav
gobb

EDIT

Ok, although the league is pretty much full, I will still consider new applications because I want to ensure its at 14 people during the draft time. Looking at the other leagues that failed to start, it seems like its because some people who said they would join, didn't join.

Thus, if I sent you an email with the league details, please join as soon as you can (within the next 1~2 days) or you may be (unfortunately) replaced.

geeWiz15 10-09-2007 01:11 AM

Re: How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy league?

hey you. threadstarter.

post more.

D.Z.W. 10-09-2007 07:19 AM

Re: How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy lea

Quote:

Originally Posted by geeWiz15
hey you. threadstarter.

post more.

I will try if I have more free time :)

BankShot 10-09-2007 08:14 AM

Re: How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy league?

i'm not a vet of the old board, but i'm looking for a competitive league

TMan 10-09-2007 12:15 PM

Sounds like a cool idea.

RDavis31 10-09-2007 03:07 PM

EZboard ISH vet here, lets get it on.

hateraid 10-09-2007 04:48 PM

Who was I on the old board? Oh yeah, same name.
I wouldn't mind joining

GOBB 10-09-2007 08:56 PM

What kind of league? Yahoo Fantasy basketball? If so I'm down.

Carbine 10-09-2007 09:07 PM

ISH Vets? I like the sounds of that.

Lets do it.

geeWiz15 10-09-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

I will try if I have more free time
I don't wanna hear it.

I'll join.

bk33 10-10-2007 01:13 AM

Re: How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy lea

i like roto better but i'm down regardless.

D.Z.W. 10-10-2007 01:49 AM

Guys, I need the emails (as stated in the opening post) please, because I can't PM :ohwell:

Ok, so far I have/sent the emails of:
Rdavis31
hateraid
carbine
geewiz15
bk33
tman

waiting for:
gobb

bankshot, give me your email too please-

hopefully peeps like SAKF, Kumquat etc. (first two old vet names that are active on this board that I could come up with lol) will join too :)

geeWiz15 10-10-2007 01:56 AM

oleyokel15@gmail.com

D.Z.W. 10-10-2007 02:24 AM

sent.

D.Z.W. 10-10-2007 10:45 AM

Ok, so including me, we have about 8 people now, solid lineup of people if I may say so :)

Still need 4~6 more participants, come on eZboard ISH vets!
Hopefully it will be uberly competitive and fun :cheers: