Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I'm sooo hooddd (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58396)

Day La Ghetto 10-10-2007 09:10 PM

I'm sooo hooddd

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

IversonMelo2K7 10-10-2007 09:12 PM

Re: I'm sooo hooddd

You're as soft as angel food cake you weenie. Bow down to my thuggish aura. When I weat cologune I splash on a little Eau De Thug:pimp:

qwerty 10-10-2007 09:13 PM

i wear my pants below my waist...

Day La Ghetto 10-10-2007 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IversonMelo2K7
You're as soft as angel food cake you weenie. Bow down to my thuggish aura. When I weat cologune I splash on a little Eau De Thug:pimp:

jesus christ, you're not even on my level kid. You're a gimmick, i'm for real. Your mom is a horror and i eat her out like a meal.

Richie2k6 10-10-2007 09:20 PM

Quote:

:roll: Oh God.

IversonMelo2K7 10-10-2007 09:21 PM

You're right, I'm most certainly not on your pathetic level. You're a child, an amateur. I'm an established adult gangsta. You get your money by sucking off men in the subway, I go an hustle. I have respect in the hood, you have to buy it by giving your cousins dolla bills so they'll hang out with you.

Day La Ghetto 10-10-2007 09:27 PM

Quote:

You're right, I'm most certainly not on your pathetic level. You're a child, an amateur. I'm an established adult gangsta. You get your money by sucking off men in the subway, I go an hustle. I have respect in the hood, you have to buy it by giving your cousins dolla bills so they'll hang out with you.

:roll: i cant even take this seriosu anymore.

Q.E.C 10-10-2007 10:58 PM

the remix is tight. luda went off.

Hurlyburly 10-10-2007 11:28 PM

I killed a guy once.

ILuvThisGame 10-10-2007 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurlyburly
I killed a guy once.

I saw a dude get thrown out of a car run over twice and then shot 4 times while limping away.... all in front of my apartment, lol. Am I thug enough?

gts 10-10-2007 11:36 PM

i walked around with a broken shoelace for a week once, my left foot was full on thug

Hurlyburly 10-10-2007 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILuvThisGame
I saw a dude get thrown out of a car run over twice and then shot 4 times while limping away.... all in front of my apartment, lol. Am I thug enough?

Thugs don't live in apts. They live in big ass mansions with chicks draped everywhere. I live in a 1br HOUSE with a ***** (got her at the pound. She barks all the time). I am more thug than you.

FashionIssues 10-10-2007 11:55 PM

my momma won't let me out the house if i ain't thug enough

IversonMelo2K7 10-11-2007 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FashionIssues
my momma won't let me out the house if i ain't thug enough

That's becasue yo mama wants you to grow up to be a man, not a pipsqueak. Heed her advice and allow your sack to drop.

mlh1981 10-11-2007 10:09 AM

I sometimes wear my hats backwards