Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   OT: Aaron Brooks on NBA 2k8 and/or Live (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58917)

BankShot 10-16-2007 04:59 PM

OT: Aaron Brooks on NBA 2k8 and/or Live

What do Brooks' ratings look like on this year's video games?? Thanks in advance

BankShot 10-16-2007 06:24 PM

Re: OT: Aaron Brooks on NBA 2k8 and/or Live

i guess people are at school/work.... which makes sense because i'm at school too

geeWiz15 10-16-2007 06:28 PM

aren't the rosters up at gamefaqs.com?

all I know is when I play Rockets he's never on the court, whereas Alston and Francis are, so I guess his rate is lower than those 2.

Heretik32 10-16-2007 06:40 PM

You're playing the Rockets? How good did they make Scola?

BankShot 10-16-2007 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geeWiz15
aren't the rosters up at gamefaqs.com?

all I know is when I play Rockets he's never on the court, whereas Alston and Francis are, so I guess his rate is lower than those 2.

Thats what i figured, but i looked around gamefaqs and it wasn't up yet; sound like a challenge for an ISH poster....

geeWiz15 10-16-2007 07:23 PM

Quote:

You're playing the Rockets? How good did they make Scola?
I don't really pay attention to him, whenever I try to do something with him he fails miserably. but I might have attempted 2 or 3 shots the whole game with him.

Quote:

Thats what i figured, but i looked around gamefaqs and it wasn't up yet; sound like a challenge for an ISH poster....
sounds like time for you to troupe on over to Best Buy and buy the game yourself.....

nah I'd check for you but my roomate's initiated a Jet Li movie marathon in our room as of around 5:00 and I'm not inclined to interrupt it.. that **** is awesome..

5 K!DD dribbles 10-16-2007 07:26 PM

Quote:

I don't really pay attention to him, whenever I try to do something with him he fails miserably. but I might have attempted 2 or 3 shots the whole game with him.

sounds like time for you to troupe on over to Best Buy and buy the game yourself.....

nah I'd check for you but my roomate's initiated a Jet Li movie marathon in our room as of around 5:00 and I'm not inclined to interrupt it.. that **** is awesome..

get a life

geeWiz15 10-16-2007 07:38 PM

Quote:

get a life
got one... do you?

jbot 10-16-2007 08:02 PM

not sure about his individual stat ratings but he's like a 72 overall w/ decent shooting ratings.

geeWiz15 10-16-2007 08:04 PM

Quote:

not sure about his individual stat ratings but he's like a 72 overall w/ decent shooting ratings.
so in other words, he blows ass?

that's a shame cause I really think he deserves higher than a 72.

Kblaze8855 10-16-2007 08:06 PM

Roomate? You in college now?

geeWiz15 10-16-2007 08:08 PM

Quote:

Roomate? You in college now?
either tongue in cheek, or someone needs to visit the off court lounge more often..

yes. I go to VTech, I hate it, and I complain about it a lot. ask anyone

TMac&Luther 10-16-2007 09:26 PM

Quote:

either tongue in cheek, or someone needs to visit the off court lounge more often..

Were you there last year, during "the incident"?

2LeTTeRS KD 10-16-2007 10:03 PM

Quote:

Damn weren't you 15 last year?

BankShot 10-17-2007 06:30 AM

Quote:

my xbox 360 is at the Microsoft repair center or else i would have been playing it for the last 2 weeks