Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Team Nicknames (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59508)

blazerfan22 10-21-2007 06:12 PM

Team Nicknames
 
I know that the Portland Trail Blazers have been called the "Jail Blazers" in the past and possibly the "Frail Blazers" at the moment, but here's a game that might be kind of fun. Can you think of a name that might go well with other teams. It can rhyme or whatever. Try and be creative.

We already know what rhymes with the NY Knicks. No offense. I have nothing against the Knicks. Hopefully you have a good sense of humor. :)

Go ahead and make up some names for NBA Teams. :D

Q.E.C 10-21-2007 06:13 PM

Re: Team Nicknames
 
The Denver Bigmacs.

Richie2k6 10-21-2007 06:14 PM

Re: Team Nicknames
 
Enver Nuggets is what they're sometimes called. Sacramento Queens, too.

StroShow4 10-21-2007 07:54 PM

Re: Team Nicknames
 
Toronto craptors
Denver thuggets
LA kobes

NY Comeback 10-21-2007 08:09 PM

Re: Team Nicknames
 
This isn't really a nickname, but my dad used to call the Knicks "The Street Rats". I don't know why. :confusedshrug:

AI09 10-21-2007 08:12 PM

Re: Team Nicknames
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NY Comeback
This isn't really a nickname, but my dad used to call the Knicks "The Street Rats". I don't know why. :confusedshrug:


isnt it the knickerbockers

bomber 10-21-2007 08:12 PM

Re: Team Nicknames
 
Boston Smellticks last year

Boston SELLTIX this year.

Houston Cocketts

What a homosexual thread this is

blazerfan22 10-21-2007 08:19 PM

Re: Team Nicknames
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bomber
Boston Smellticks last year

Boston SELLTIX this year.

Houston Cocketts

What a homosexual thread this is


Yeah, it's not my favorite thread, but if it's so gay, why did you respond? :confusedshrug:

pj24lal 10-21-2007 08:40 PM

Re: Team Nicknames
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blazerfan22
Yeah, it's not my favorite thread, but if it's so gay, why did you respond? :confusedshrug:


I know, it's great how he participated before declaring the thread gay. Very sporting. :applause:

bomber 10-21-2007 08:45 PM

Re: Team Nicknames
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pj24lal
I know, it's great how he participated before declaring the thread gay. Very sporting. :applause:



In the midst of my responding I realized that it was gay. This caused me to pause and declare it so future posters won't get sucked into it.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy