Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Detroit Pistons Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Pistons fans who want to step up, be mods and lead this forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61038)

insidehoops 11-01-2007 10:03 PM

Pistons fans who want to step up, be mods and lead this forum

We need some mods here who will act like LEADERS, post regular pistons news, reply to new topics, talk with every new fan that comes in, and help grow the insidehoops pistons forum bigger and better

Nominate yourself here, only if you can come and hang out here almost daily, at least for a little while, and do the above!

Round Robin 11-02-2007 12:46 PM

Re: Pistons fans who want to step up, be mods and lead this forum

Quote:

Originally Posted by insidehoops
We need some mods here who will act like LEADERS, post regular pistons news, reply to new topics, talk with every new fan that comes in, and help grow the insidehoops pistons forum bigger and better

Nominate yourself here, only if you can come and hang out here almost daily, at least for a little while, and do the above!

I don't know If I would like to be called a mod but I definitely plan on frequenting this forum a good deal and talking about upcoming Pistons' games, providing player by player statistics as the season goes by, and discussing other various topics...

boozehound 11-03-2007 12:14 AM

can I nominate atilla or final wrath?

dd24 11-03-2007 02:05 AM

I would do it. I moderate other forums (non-sports stuff though).

go_blue 11-06-2007 11:13 PM

I would do it if you ever need a mod I'm there i do look at this forum daily and would like to make a couple of changes and update it every day with new threads to make it more succesfull

final.wrath 11-07-2007 06:50 PM

Hey, I'd like a shot at being a mod. I visit insidehoops daily. Maybe if we had consistent game threads this team forum would become more active.

Once Rodney and Amir start making a splash like Maxiell has the Pistons are bound to generate more discussion than years past.

dd24 11-07-2007 07:07 PM

I wonder how many people actively use the Pistons board. There really only seem like a handful of us who post here. If you go to other boards like the Lakers one, there is far more activity than this one. Maybe it's because the Pistons don't really have as much drama. We know they are a rock solid team. Now they just need to get back to the finals.

go_blue 11-07-2007 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dd24
I wonder how many people actively use the Pistons board. There really only seem like a handful of us who post here. If you go to other boards like the Lakers one, there is far more activity than this one. Maybe it's because the Pistons don't really have as much drama. We know they are a rock solid team. Now they just need to get back to the finals.

The finals is were i hope they go this year and hopefully pull of a championship but the west is going to also bring hard compatition this year