Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   F. Garcia (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61473)

vody72 11-04-2007 09:43 PM

F. Garcia
 
Is Garcia going to be the Kings starting PG until Bibby returns? What kind of numberts do you expect from him? Does 14pt., 6 assists, 3 rebounds sound realistic?

LakersFO 11-04-2007 10:10 PM

Re: F. Garcia
 
Garcia isn't a pg. Sacto is forced to start their best talent out of position. Artest's return from suspension will move Kmart to pg.

Off the bench your expectation can be hit every so often. I don't like his prospects.

Admiral 11-05-2007 02:48 AM

Re: F. Garcia
 
i really think they should be giving orion time at the point - i don't think martin will be expected to be the point man, he plays better off the ball, i expect artest and salmons will likely share the duty when one of greene or douby isn't on the court...either way...garcia's production now is going to drop...salmons is a safer bet for a while

bigkingsfan 11-05-2007 02:53 AM

Re: F. Garcia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LakersFO
Garcia isn't a pg. Sacto is forced to start their best talent out of position. Artest's return from suspension will move Kmart to pg.

K-Mart won't play pg, are you kidding me? Since our PF is garbage and can't defend or grab rebounds.

Might as well play small ball and start Garcia PG, Martin SG, Salmons SF, Artest PF, Miller C

LakersFO 11-05-2007 05:10 AM

Re: F. Garcia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
K-Mart won't play pg, are you kidding me? Since our PF is garbage and can't defend or grab rebounds.

Might as well play small ball and start Garcia PG, Martin SG, Salmons SF, Artest PF, Miller C


Not kidding you...just don't know much about the dynamics of kings roster. Niether Thomas nor SAR will start? I'll take your word for it BKFans.

bigkingsfan 11-05-2007 05:27 AM

Re: F. Garcia
 
I'm not sure on that, but seriously it's the only lineup we'd even have a shot at competing. Either way, without Bibby... Salmons will easily get over 30 minutes since he's our 2nd best overall player behind Artest, K-Mart is too much of a liability on defense. And you have to factor in Bibby and/or Artest having a high chance at getting traded at some point in the season.

With the way Salmons has been playing I don't see any way he doesn't start once Artest returns, I'm guessing at the PG position because he's our only playmaker right now. Garcia is too erratic.

LakersFO 11-05-2007 05:49 AM

Re: F. Garcia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
I'm not sure on that, but seriously it's the only lineup we'd even have a shot at competing. Either way, without Bibby... Salmons will easily get over 30 minutes since he's our 2nd best overall player behind Artest, K-Mart is too much of a liability on defense. And you have to factor in Bibby and/or Artest having a high chance at getting traded at some point in the season.

With the way Salmons has been playing I don't see any way he doesn't start once Artest returns, I'm guessing at the PG position because he's our only playmaker right now. Garcia is too erratic.


Does kevmartin play defense like smush parker? Ole style letting his man pass him forcing others to help(collapse) leaving their assignments open for layups and jumpshots.

Philly letting salmons go was dumb. He has always had a knack for scoring.

Admiral 11-05-2007 07:59 PM

Re: F. Garcia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LakersFO
Not kidding you...just don't know much about the dynamics of kings roster. Niether Thomas nor SAR will start? I'll take your word for it BKFans.


they probably will, but probably shouldn't.

Hoopitup111 11-07-2007 08:56 PM

Re: F. Garcia
 
Will Garcia's numbers start to drop, because he's on my team? Should I look to trade him?

Matt_3333 11-10-2007 12:08 PM

Re: F. Garcia
 
Yes, I would also like to know if this is the best time to trade Garcia?

LakersFO 11-10-2007 01:35 PM

Re: F. Garcia
 
yes...now is garcia sell high time. maybe for another couple weeks.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy