Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Post a smiley (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6203)

marny_navis 07-24-2006 08:53 PM

Post a smiley

I've seen alot of angry Knicks fans on this board, so I want every Knicks fan to post a smiley. Be happy, b/c in a few years, you will have all of your big contracts gone, and a new coach. You will get to build around Channing Frye and your other young players. Rejoice, for you get your own first round pick in 2008, but then you'll lose it again in 09 to Chicago again I think. But post a smiley, and have a nice day, and remember, in a few years, you won't be a bad team and you will become a contender.

KnickFan4Life2 07-24-2006 09:01 PM

What are you talking about? We will be a contender this season:banana: :D :bowdown: (no joke). And David Lee will finally get minutes. So he will be a 20pt, 15 rebound guy. Seriosly, dude is a rebounding machine.:bowdown: Then he will be voted MVP.:banana: :rockon: :cheers:

KnickFan4Life2 07-24-2006 09:03 PM

But if you insist on just posting smilies:

:pimp: :banana: :rockon: :cheers: :applause: :D :bowdown: :pimp: :bowdown: :cheers:

jjswifty 07-24-2006 11:23 PM

F*** Marbury,Thomas,and Dolan. :rockon: :rockon: :banana: :banana: :pimp: :pimp: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :banghead:

KnickFan4Life2 07-24-2006 11:58 PM

BOO the f word, hooray :bowdown: Knicks:bowdown: :cheers: :rockon: :banana: :rockon: :cheers: :applause: :bowdown: :D

Kobe24 07-25-2006 03:24 PM

Knicks suck:rockon:

KnickFan4Life2 07-25-2006 03:31 PM

Why must you ruin everything with a negative comment

Everyone on the Lakers but Kobe sucks:rockon: :banana: :hammerhead: :cheers: :violin: :banghead: :no: :applause: :D :ohwell:

Kobe24 07-25-2006 03:38 PM

Odom doesn't suck. In fact if he was a knick,he would be their best player.

KnickFan4Life2 07-25-2006 03:43 PM

Odom is extremely overrated and overpaid:pimp: . And besides, he's got nothing on :bowdown: Jamal Crawford:cheers: :rockon: :banana: :bowdown: :D :applause: :banana: :rockon:

bigdog13 07-25-2006 04:18 PM

wow

Fans of teams are blindly loyal. I love it.

marny_navis 07-26-2006 12:07 AM

Isiah has brainwashed you guys. David Lee is nothing but a role player. Crawford sucks. Period.I will post a smiley though. :no: :roll:

KnickFan4Life2 07-26-2006 12:14 AM

:stupid:
Quote:

Originally Posted by marny_navis
Isiah has brainwashed you guys. David Lee is nothing but a role player. Crawford sucks. Period.I will post a smiley though. :no: :roll:

Have you ever seen David play? He is a rebounding machine. Whenever he went into the game the Knicks would play well. But for some reason Larry Brown decided not to give him minutes. During our 6 game winning streak David was starting. The very day that Brown took him out of the lineup the streak ended. You are obviously speaking from our record, and know nothing about the team. Jamal is also one of our best players. He always came through in crunch time for us, and we were 12 and 8 when he led us in scoring. You obviously know nothing about the Knicks, and are talking out of your ass.:banghead: :confusedshrug: :hammerhead: :no: :wtf:

marny_navis 07-26-2006 06:30 PM

David Lee is not a star. No matter what you say, it isn't and never will happen, buddy. You should switch team's before Isiah does any more damage to you.

bigboss23 07-26-2006 08:17 PM

kobe licks nuts

shafir 07-26-2006 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marny_navis
David Lee is not a star. No matter what you say, it isn't and never will happen, buddy. You should switch team's before Isiah does any more damage to you.

Nobody ever said he would be a star, but he WILL be a rebounding freak. If Zeke starts him, and plays him 30-40 MPG, he will average at least 10 points and 10 rpg