Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   time to drop nene? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62141)

Admiral 11-09-2007 05:32 PM

time to drop nene?
 
he'll be out like 6 weeks right? and he hasn't even really been doing much as it is...

thejoyofsobe 11-09-2007 05:41 PM

Re: time to drop nene?
 
Yes.

benJAMin 11-09-2007 05:44 PM

Re: time to drop nene?
 
yep.

Admiral 11-09-2007 05:48 PM

Re: time to drop nene?
 
word. lol any suggestions on who to pick up? pryzbilla, haslem, horford, kwame, diop are some FA...or should i try to trade for someone...right now dirk is my only PF eligible player after dropping nene

MakeMeSomeFoodHo 11-09-2007 05:57 PM

Re: time to drop nene?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral
word. lol any suggestions on who to pick up? pryzbilla, haslem, horford, kwame, diop are some FA...or should i try to trade for someone...right now dirk is my only PF eligible player after dropping nene

haslem has been pretty good thus far

benJAMin 11-09-2007 06:12 PM

Re: time to drop nene?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral
word. lol any suggestions on who to pick up? pryzbilla, haslem, horford, kwame, diop are some FA...or should i try to trade for someone...right now dirk is my only PF eligible player after dropping nene


Take Haslem first, Horford second. What's the rest of your roster?

Wormser 11-09-2007 06:19 PM

Re: time to drop nene?
 
Haslem.

Nene is a bust. Even before the thumb injury he was missing a ton of shots inside.

Admiral 11-09-2007 10:43 PM

Re: time to drop nene?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by benJAMin
Take Haslem first, Horford second. What's the rest of your roster?


chris paul
richard hamilton
joe johnson
hedo turkoglu
corey maggette
tyson chandler
marcus camby
john salmons
jameer nelson
jamaal crawford
josh howard
ron artest
dirk nowitzki

horford will get me some blocks, though haslem will probably be more consistent with his boards...

Matt_3333 11-10-2007 12:01 AM

Re: time to drop nene?
 
does this give kenyon martin more minutes? he was dropped this morning and was wondering if I should use my 4th waiver priority to pick him up?

My team (standard yahoo 12 teams 9 cats):

PG Billups
PG Ford
PG Barbosa
PG Alston
SG Ben Gordon
SG Raja Bell
SG,SF Francisco Garcia
SF,PF Ryan Gomes
SF,PF Shawn Marion
PF Drew Gooden
C Bynum
C Biedrins
C Camby

I think I need to lose a PG cause TO's and %'s are killing me so Alston stands out on that list...I'm also going to drop garcia eventually for Foye if his minutes drop...what do you guys think? worth burning a waiver Martin for Alston? maybe I should have started a new thread...

Wormser 11-10-2007 03:34 AM

Re: time to drop nene?
 
Martin is not getting minutes.

He played 20 tonight.

I would not expend my waiver pick on him. He won't see big minutes till January.

LakersFO 11-10-2007 06:46 AM

Re: time to drop nene?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral
chris paul
richard hamilton
joe johnson
hedo turkoglu
corey maggette
tyson chandler
marcus camby
john salmons
jameer nelson
jamaal crawford
josh howard
ron artest
dirk nowitzki

horford will get me some blocks, though haslem will probably be more consistent with his boards...


Absolutely my thoughts...stls also go to Horford.

Points look strong on your team. So i might drop Salmons for the big man stats.

Admiral 11-10-2007 02:41 PM

Re: time to drop nene?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LakersFO
Absolutely my thoughts...stls also go to Horford.

Points look strong on your team. So i might drop Salmons for the big man stats.


you mean in addition to haslem or instead of? i have an open roster spot right now cause i let nene go, so i wouldn't need to drop him to get horford

LakersFO 11-10-2007 02:59 PM

Re: time to drop nene?
 
Add Hoford.

then drop salmons and add Haslem.

Your team is stacked. Salmons production in ridiculously redundant on your team.

Horford and haslem combined will improve your fg% nicely.

Rebs go up.

Great fantasy role players especially on your team of multi-cat players.

the moves help with your balance.

Admiral 11-10-2007 03:13 PM

Re: time to drop nene?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LakersFO
Add Hoford.

then drop salmons and add Haslem.

Your team is stacked. Salmons production in ridiculously redundant on your team.

Horford and haslem combined will improve your fg% nicely.

Rebs go up.

Great fantasy role players especially on your team of multi-cat players.

the moves help with your balance.


cool done.
my team is now:

chris paul
jameer nelson
jamaal crawford
joe johnson
rip hamilton
corey maggette
hedo turkoglu
ron artest
josh howard
dirk nowitzki
udonis haslem
al horford
tyson chandler
marcus camby

pretty solid all around i think

Zan Tabak 11-10-2007 03:22 PM

Re: time to drop nene?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral
cool done.
my team is now:

chris paul
jameer nelson
jamaal crawford
joe johnson
rip hamilton
corey maggette
hedo turkoglu
ron artest
josh howard
dirk nowitzki
udonis haslem
al horford
tyson chandler
marcus camby

pretty solid all around i think


Nice team..I would try to move Rip (gets you points but nothing else)..in my league I was able to get TJ Ford for him...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy