Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Minnesota Timberwolves Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Starting Lineup/ bench players (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6555)

Skywalker 07-27-2006 04:10 PM

Starting Lineup/ bench players

PG- Randy Foye
SG- Mike James
SF- Ricky Davis
PF- Kevin Garnett
C- Mark Blount
----------------
PG- Marko Jaric
SG- Rashad McCants
SF- Trenton Hassell
PF- Craig Smith
C- Mark Madsen
----------------
PG- ___________
SG- ___________
SF- ___________
PF- Eddie Griffin
C- ____________

I'm probably forgetting some guys.

wally_world 07-29-2006 10:37 AM

Quote:

PG- Randy Foye
SG- Mike James
SF- Ricky Davis
PF- Kevin Garnett
C- Mark Blount
----------------
PG- Marko Jaric
SG- Rashad McCants
SF- Trenton Hassell
PF- Craig Smith
C- Mark Madsen
----------------
PG- ___________
SG- ___________
SF- ___________
PF- Eddie Griffin
C- ____________

I'm probably forgetting some guys.

yes... you forgot Hudson and Anothony Carter... and these guards are gonna be fighting over playing time... all of them have potential... and i think Griffin should start over Blount... and WTH is he the 2nd back-up PF??? he's great...
Griffin = Future Ben Wallace (Undersized and Underrated)

XxNeXuSxX 07-30-2006 02:39 AM

Griffin is not doing to well at the moment...

Skywalker 07-30-2006 02:16 PM

Quote:

yes... you forgot Hudson and Anothony Carter... and these guards are gonna be fighting over playing time... all of them have potential... and i think Griffin should start over Blount... and WTH is he the 2nd back-up PF??? he's great...

ROFLMAO, do you seriously think he's good at defense? He is awful and useless.

Craig Smith needs some minutes backing up KG, he's a better version of Mark Jackson

The Italian 07-30-2006 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wally_world

Umm no. Griffin is not the future Ben Wallace. He is nowhere close to Big Ben. He isn't good on D at all.

04mzwach 07-31-2006 01:04 AM

Eddie Griffin could be compared to Rasheed Wallace though if he performs this year. dont compare him to ben wallace because he cant shoot and eddie probably will shoot better this year. yeah, not great defense but one of the best shot blockers right now.

DRCocaCola 07-31-2006 12:05 PM

They need to stop trying to baby Eddie and just put him in the starting line up and see what he can do. They didn't want to put pressure on him, blah, blah, blah... Forget it, he's a professional. Put him in and see if he handles it or washes out. He could be a good center, but not if he doesn't have to work at it.

Skywalker 07-31-2006 02:01 PM

He shoots like 36%, and he's a friggin center. Enough talk about Griffin. He's awful.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 08-05-2006 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skywalker
He shoots like 36%, and he's a friggin center. Enough talk about Griffin. He's awful.

:hammerhead:

wally_world 08-06-2006 04:05 AM

yeah... maybe Sheed... shot blocker who can shoot the 3... not bad in my opinion...

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 08-10-2006 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twolves blow
your whole team should be on the bench.

everyone but kg

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 08-10-2006 11:05 PM

Foye
Mccants
Davis
James
Blount
Griffin

better help out kg because hes out if you dont get him any help

Skywalker 08-10-2006 11:05 PM

PLayers that would start on Knicks:

Randy Foye
Ricky Davis
Kevin Garnett
Mike James

CLOWN

TheBigTicket21 10-01-2006 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skywalker
PG- Randy Foye
SG- Mike James
SF- Ricky Davis
PF- Kevin Garnett
C- Mark Blount

You got the first two mixed up. James is a PG and Foye is a SG.

jrt1584 10-04-2006 01:18 AM

C- Mark Blount, Vin Baker, Mark Madsen
PF- Kevin Garnett, Eddie Griffin, Craig Smith
SF- Ricky Davis, Trenton Hassell, Justin Reed
SG- Randy Foye, Rashad McCants, Bracey Wright
PG- Mike James, Troy Hudson, Marko Jaric

McHale needs to get some type of package together and trade for a real center. Maybe something like Davis, Jaric, and Blount (or 2 of those 3 guys) for somebody like Jamaal Magloire & a 1st round pick. It's already rumored that he's gonna be extremely unhappy if he doesnt end up starting over Przybilla & LaFrentz in Portland. And even if he does start, will he get the minutes that he wants with those other guys on the roster... As for the Wolves this season, look for KG to jump back into the 20/10/5 category with James and Foye in the mix. I'll say KG's stat line this season looks a little something like this... 22 pts, 13.5 rebs, 5.5 asts, 1.7 blks, 1.3 stls, 52% FG... and he'll be back in MVP consideration as the Wolves win 45 games and make it back into the postseason. But if McHale makes even 1 move this season, it HAS to be getting rid of Jaric. You know someone like the Knicks or something would be more than happy to take him off our hands.