Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miami Heat Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Pacers @ Heat (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67101)

dorellcookwade 12-15-2007 10:06 AM

Pacers @ Heat
 
Saturday 15th December 2007
7.30PM ET
Probable starters:



vs.



If you Heat fans want me to do this for every match I can. I'm also trying to get a few more Heat fans to the board to keep it active.

catzhernandez 12-15-2007 06:47 PM

Re: Pacers @ Heat
 
pacers will win easily

212-14

Shaq will hopefully, *fingers crossed* have a career-ending injury. Just call it a day already.

catzhernandez 12-15-2007 10:51 PM

Re: Pacers @ Heat
 
nice try guys. we're just miles ahead of you, that's all.

dorellcookwade 12-16-2007 03:29 AM

Re: Pacers @ Heat
 
Ergh, Miami lose 106-103.

Quote:

Riley after game:
"I want to continue to give Daequan what he's earned," he said of the rookie guard who closed with 14 points.

That's good, but why not give Quinn what he deserves, he played 11 minutes last night.

Nice to see a big game from Udonis, 24 points and 7 rebounds.

Ergh, Wade might as well play for the team we are against half the time, he turned the ball over 8 times, out of 19 turnovers for the whole team.

dorellcookwade 12-16-2007 03:31 AM

Re: Pacers @ Heat
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by catzhernandez
pacers will win easily

212-14

Shaq will hopefully, *fingers crossed* have a career-ending injury. Just call it a day already.


I hope that happens too, we need to get rid of him and soon, put someone who wants to try in at centre.

catzhernandez 12-16-2007 09:33 AM

Re: Pacers @ Heat
 
Tinsley gave y'all an ass-raping last night, especially in the first half.

dorellcookwade 12-16-2007 11:29 AM

Re: Pacers @ Heat
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Tinsley gave y'all an ass-raping last night, especially in the first half.


Isn't he giving everyone an ass-raping at the moment from what I've heard?

catzhernandez 12-16-2007 03:23 PM

Re: Pacers @ Heat
 
yes



:bowdown:

MJ(Mean John) 12-17-2007 01:32 AM

Re: Pacers @ Heat
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dorellcookwade
Ergh, Miami lose 106-103.



That's good, but why not give Quinn what he deserves, he played 11 minutes last night.

Nice to see a big game from Udonis, 24 points and 7 rebounds.

Ergh, Wade might as well play for the team we are against half the time, he turned the ball over 8 times, out of 19 turnovers for the whole team.




OHKAY?
and what about the daddy?
he deserves more shots.
that little Quinn guy is good. i'll give him that much. but he should not...and i repeat. SHOULD NOT be getting more touches than shaq. Im going to have to call shaq and riley. ill text Dwade on his kick

dorellcookwade 12-17-2007 02:18 AM

Re: Pacers @ Heat
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
OHKAY?
and what about the daddy?
he deserves more shots.
that little Quinn guy is good. i'll give him that much. but he should not...and i repeat. SHOULD NOT be getting more touches than shaq. Im going to have to call shaq and riley. ill text Dwade on his kick


Why doesn't he trying getting himself more shots by grabbing offensive boards, there's an idea?

catzhernandez 12-17-2007 08:29 AM

Re: Pacers @ Heat
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dorellcookwade
Why doesn't he trying getting himself more shots by grabbing offensive boards, there's an idea?

:cheers:

dorellcookwade 12-17-2007 01:59 PM

Re: Pacers @ Heat
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by catzhernandez
:cheers:


I've had enough of the lazy fat moaning guy now, he needs to get his ass into gear, or we need to get rid of him.

catzhernandez 12-18-2007 01:48 PM

Re: Pacers @ Heat
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dorellcookwade
I've had enough of the lazy fat moaning guy now, he needs to get his ass into gear, or we need to get rid of him.

I hear you, he's the most overpaid player in the L.

jbot 12-19-2007 08:23 PM

Re: Pacers @ Heat
 
daequan had a good game. he was playing quite well.

i think shaq is facing the fact that he's getting older and has yet to adjust his game to his declining skills. he's still a great player and all, but getting way slower.

dorellcookwade 12-20-2007 11:04 AM

Re: Pacers @ Heat
 
Quote:

December 19, 2007 - 8:58 am
Miami Herald -

Shaquille O'Neal broke his weeklong silence with the media on Tuesday. Then the Heat center attempted to shatter any notion that pride prevents him from accepting responsibility for his on-court struggles this season.

O'Neal said he is having a ''terrible'' season and needs to do more to help the Heat overcome a slow start that has left the team in last place in the Eastern Conference for two weeks.

The Heat (7-17) plays at Atlanta (12-12) on Wednesday, looking to win back-to-back games for just the second time this season. It has been that rough of a stretch for the Heat, which needed a fourth-quarter comeback at home Monday night to beat a Timberwolves' team that owns the worst record in the league.

And it has been that difficult of a start for O'Neal, 35, who is in the midst of his least productive season, averaging just 14.3 points and 7.7 rebounds in 27.8 minutes. He has averaged 25.7 points and 11.5 rebounds over his 16-year career.

"It's terrible," O'Neal said Tuesday when asked to evaluate his play. "When you win, it's easier to accept. You can't say nothing. I have to adjust. We still have to adjust. Hopefully, it doesn't take a full season of failing for us to adjust."

He's now admitting it, but he still needs to try and do something about it instead of being lazy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbot
daequan had a good game. he was playing quite well.

i think shaq is facing the fact that he's getting older and has yet to adjust his game to his declining skills. he's still a great player and all, but getting way slower.



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy