Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   NBA 08 For PSP (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68061)

v-unit 12-21-2007 09:04 PM

NBA 08 For PSP
 
Does anyone have it? I recently got it just to see how it is, it's actually really fun.

Cannonball 12-21-2007 10:57 PM

Re: NBA 08 For PSP
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by v-unit
Does anyone have it? I recently got it just to see how it is, it's actually really fun.

dude have you played nba live 08???

v-unit 12-21-2007 11:41 PM

Re: NBA 08 For PSP
 
lol no i didn't try it for psp, is it nice

Cannonball 12-21-2007 11:45 PM

Re: NBA 08 For PSP
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by v-unit
lol no i didn't try it for psp, is it nice

idk I'm trying to find one to buy so that's why I asked...


how is the gameplay on nba 08?

v-unit 12-22-2007 12:02 AM

Re: NBA 08 For PSP
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannonball
idk I'm trying to find one to buy so that's why I asked...


how is the gameplay on nba 08?


Man, at first its so whack.
You get used to it and you realize they put in alot of work, plus theres lots of other extra modes like conquest and shi-

Cannonball 12-22-2007 12:16 AM

Re: NBA 08 For PSP
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by v-unit
Man, at first its so whack.
You get used to it and you realize they put in alot of work, plus theres lots of other extra modes like conquest and shi-

go buy nba live and tell me which one lol

Q.E.C 12-22-2007 01:27 AM

Re: NBA 08 For PSP
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by v-unit
Does anyone have it? I recently got it just to see how it is, it's actually really fun.


i saw the previews for it and the mini games looked fun on there. i might go get it.

dorellcookwade 12-22-2007 03:04 AM

Re: NBA 08 For PSP
 
I've played both, and for PSP, NBA 08 > NBA Live 08. For other consoles it might be different but PSP.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannonball
go buy nba live and tell me which one lol


wTFaMonkey 12-23-2007 05:01 PM

Re: NBA 08 For PSP
 
NBA LIVE 08 for psp IS TRASH!!!! dont get it.

rknine15 12-23-2007 06:23 PM

Re: NBA 08 For PSP
 
i have nba 06 for the psp and it was great!

online was real fun cuz i kicked ass i had a 3500 rating... to bad online on 06 was shut down went 07 came

v-unit 12-23-2007 09:17 PM

Re: NBA 08 For PSP
 
Thats a crazy good rating, my rating is 1940, but I should be higher.

v-unit 12-23-2007 09:17 PM

Re: NBA 08 For PSP
 
How do they assign your rating? Is it like all statss combined or somethign.

Unreal Skill 12-23-2007 11:01 PM

Re: NBA 08 For PSP
 
I played it before on PSP and it's a BIG NO.

Cannonball 12-24-2007 12:28 AM

Re: NBA 08 For PSP
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unreal Skill
I played it before on PSP and it's a BIG NO.

NBA 08 or Nba live 08??

v-unit 12-24-2007 09:05 PM

Re: NBA 08 For PSP
 
Guys I've been playing this game all night it's tight, I love it.

NBA 08 For President!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy