Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Memphis Grizzlies Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   what is jerry west doing? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6852)

knickscity 07-30-2006 10:38 AM

what is jerry west doing?
 
I know my knicks sucked last year. LB tanked our season. the players wouldn't play 4 him. yeah yeah yeah. But what about the griz. how do you trade the face of ur franchise. shane was the heart of ur team. every team needs a guy who does the dirty work, get loose balls, hustles on the court. by the way shane is only player in ur rotation that has a home here. plus he was willing to open businesses here and do ur commercials. traded for a questionable rookie and stro who jerry west basically called a bum. stro don't wanna come back either. jerry west still works for l.a. and he is making sure you guys don't become a dynasty to out shine the lakers. you might now make the playoffs next year. watch and see. thats my prediction:wtf:

marny_navis 07-30-2006 03:47 PM

Dude how could you dis that trade? Another typical Knicks fan, dissing a great trade cause there own team can't. Just go back to your forum and whine about Isiah there.

The Italian 07-30-2006 06:11 PM

That trade was a really good trade. The Grizz got a future all-star, possiblt superstar in Gay. Gay will be an awsome player in this league.

AKADS 07-30-2006 10:56 PM

Stro will be traded maybe with Damon for a upgrade at PG or with Miller for a good center.


West is not done yet.

Rapsfan4life 07-31-2006 11:48 AM

ya Memphis is on the right track with Jerry West. I think they will make a move or two with their extra pieces such as Stro.

poindexter 08-02-2006 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AKADS
Stro will be traded maybe with Damon for a upgrade at PG or with Miller for a good center.


West is not done yet.

True. With Harrington signing today, they are overloaded at the 2. They are also overloaded at the 4. I wonder who West is talking to about a trade now?

lakerfreak 08-03-2006 06:46 PM

You guys are lucky to have west.

Look what he did with LA.

COME BACK JERRY:cry:

lebron_zoom 08-03-2006 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickscity
Ihow do you trade the face of ur franchise. shane was the heart of ur team.


this i have a problem with... how could you call shane the heart of the griz, theres another guy, im not sure if youve heard of him, his names PAU GASOL (you might notice him by his beard)

another thing i have a problem with is obviously you calling that a bad trade for us *tisk tisk*:no: :no: :no:

PS. HUGE GRIZ FAN!!!!!:bowdown: :D :bowdown:

Rapsfan4life 08-04-2006 12:37 AM

that was an awesome trade for the Grizz, Gay and Swift who will probably be traded off later.

knickscity 08-04-2006 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapsfan4life
that was an awesome trade for the Grizz, Gay and Swift who will probably be traded off later.


Under most circumstances a great trade involves trade away and bringing in a players or players or cash or picks which is supposed to make ur team better. Every one posted that they believe these guys will get traded again. how is that better? By the way pau is ur most talented player. 20 pts 10 boards. check the league. most dominant forwards get this by the third quarter. By the way pau also give up 20 and 10. check that also. U will miss ur hustle guy. pau won't do that for you. You guys won't make the playoffs next year so you won't have to think about ur 0-12 record in it.:violin:

Rapsfan4life 08-04-2006 11:00 AM

Rudy Gay will be part of the Grizz for a long time. Its just that I would wanna see Stro stay especially after Zen is gonna be gone. I think that Jerry and Stro are not on the same page. The main point of making of that trade was to get Rudy Gay, Stro even though i think can be solid, was filler

ZHAKIDD532 08-06-2006 03:31 PM

Rudy Gay and Pau Gasol 2 years down the line will be insane...

KF4L 08-06-2006 05:17 PM

Quote:

what is Jerry West doing?

Probably hanging himself because he decided not to take a fall so you guys could match up with Denver in the playoffs

kobedaman24 08-07-2006 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickscity
I know my knicks sucked last year. LB tanked our season. the players wouldn't play 4 him. yeah yeah yeah. But what about the griz. how do you trade the face of ur franchise. shane was the heart of ur team. every team needs a guy who does the dirty work, get loose balls, hustles on the court. by the way shane is only player in ur rotation that has a home here. plus he was willing to open businesses here and do ur commercials. traded for a questionable rookie and stro who jerry west basically called a bum. stro don't wanna come back either. jerry west still works for l.a. and he is making sure you guys don't become a dynasty to out shine the lakers. you might now make the playoffs next year. watch and see. thats my prediction:wtf:


What are you talking about? That was probably the smartest thing Jerry West did with this team the whole season. Shane was getting old and he's not as good as he used to be after coming out of Duke. The Rockets are the stupid team. Rudy Gay is an underrated UConn player. Just watch his stats vs Battiers stats 07-08 season.

UCLAlegend32 08-07-2006 04:10 PM

Jerry West dose whate ever he wants. just give it time he knows what hes doing.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy