Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Minnesota Timberwolves Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Bring Back Showbiz (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6998)

BlockShot 07-31-2006 08:38 PM

Bring Back Showbiz

i've been giving it a lot of thought....we shouldnt have gotten Mike James...we should have tried to get Marbury..i have a feeling marbury might come back....if he doesnt i just hope we dont regret gettin james:banghead:

BouncePass 07-31-2006 11:46 PM

For a second I thought this thread was about James "Hollywood" Robinson..too bad...

Just say no to Marbury.

AKADS 08-01-2006 01:30 AM

MLE or Max player. which one do u want.

Marbury is a cancer and ruins everyteam he plays for.

Finn T-Mac 08-02-2006 03:40 PM

Marbury is a cancer and ruins everyteam he plays for.[/quote]

What? What? I just happened to see that. I'm not great wolves-fan but that was just sick! Minnesota's best days were with showbiz and kg. In nets starbury didn't have the support group needed, but he posted sick numbers. K-mart and jefferson were rookies (right) and no depht on that team. Marbury lifted the phoenix suns with stoudemire and matrix but was drafted anyway for re-building. And well knicks, well, brown didn't help...that season was just.. no excuses there. Love to starbury, would be nice to see them back together!

shafir 08-02-2006 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finn T-Mac
Marbury is a cancer and ruins everyteam he plays for.

What? What? I just happened to see that. I'm not great wolves-fan but that was just sick! Minnesota's best days were with showbiz and kg. In nets starbury didn't have the support group needed, but he posted sick numbers. K-mart and jefferson were rookies (right) and no depht on that team. Marbury lifted the phoenix suns with stoudemire and matrix but was drafted anyway for re-building. And well knicks, well, brown didn't help...that season was just.. no excuses there. Love to starbury, would be nice to see them back together![/QUOTE]
Yeah, in New York I hope

Skywalker 08-03-2006 12:41 PM

Are you joking? Minny's best days were with Marbury? that's pretty funny

shafir 08-03-2006 05:35 PM

Funny, but true.

BlockShot 08-04-2006 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shafir
Funny, but true.

:stupid: but no way will garnett go with knicks...no offence...but who do you have to offer for garnett??marbury??haha we can give u mike james n jaric for him...i'd say thats pretty fair

Pork_Chops 08-05-2006 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shafir
Funny, but true.

I thought the 2003-2004 season was the wolves best season. :confusedshrug:

Skywalker 08-05-2006 08:49 AM

2002-2003/2003-2004 was our best times.