Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   New Raptor Jerseys from NBA LIVE 07!!!!!! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7024)

GoRapz 07-31-2006 11:42 PM

New Raptor Jerseys from NBA LIVE 07!!!!!!
 
Yeah..bear with me the quality, it's from a video, but yeah, I guess these are the new jersey's even though you can't see them that well.


scroll down............















down more..........















btw, i was real bored, so i decided to put some text on it. :rockon:









down..




















no more mind games, :roll: here they ARE!!!!


I present, the new RAPTOR JERSEY'S



what do you guys think??

albertpujols 08-01-2006 12:02 AM

Nice. Some Raps recognition finally. Where you get those pics from though?

Rapsfan4life 08-01-2006 12:05 AM

o was that from the promo video of Nba Live 2007. Ya i watched it before and saw em, nice to seem them in pictures. I like em.

GoRapz 08-01-2006 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albertpujols
Nice. Some Raps recognition finally. Where you get those pics from though?


i think it was the nba live 07 promo video

Chamberlain 08-01-2006 12:26 AM

So those are the new jerseys for the raps next year?

albertpujols 08-01-2006 12:28 AM

Yeah I searched it up now---

They added some freestyle control stufff again. Hopefully its a tad bit less damn effective than last years. That freestyle crap was so mother cheap.

Chamberlain 08-01-2006 12:39 AM

Mother cheap indeed. I was saying that to my friend the other day actually. I said I was pretty sure they kept it down but they better tone it down a hell of a lot cuz its god damn ridiculous. I hardly even used it with my guys because it was stupid, but the computer tears you a new hole with hit.

Dr.Funk 08-01-2006 12:41 AM

Whoopi.


All they did was replace the purple with red.

The Italian 08-01-2006 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Funk
Whoopi.


All they did was replace the purple with red.


Yeah but now they look a lot better.

Student 08-01-2006 01:57 PM

They should break out the purple dinos for couple of games :)

RapsFan 08-01-2006 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Mother cheap indeed. I was saying that to my friend the other day actually. I said I was pretty sure they kept it down but they better tone it down a hell of a lot cuz its god damn ridiculous. I hardly even used it with my guys because it was stupid, but the computer tears you a new hole with hit.


Are people into Live or the 2K series for hoops games?

Dr.Funk 08-01-2006 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapsFan
Are people into Live or the 2K series for hoops games?



Live.

I think 2k sucks for all sports.

Rapsfan4life 08-01-2006 02:38 PM

Live all the way, cant wait for 2007 to come out

T-Low 08-01-2006 02:47 PM

The funny thing you don't know about these new Jersey's....


Look at those pictures....


That guy named TJ Ford....that was from a live game and not from a video game....:roll: :D

GoRapz 08-01-2006 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Low
The funny thing you don't know about these new Jersey's....


Look at those pictures....


That guy named TJ Ford....that was from a live game and not from a video game....:roll: :D

sarcastic? it's from a promo video of nba live 07.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy