Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indiana Pacers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   harrison suspended 5 games for drugs... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70911)

jbot 01-11-2008 04:15 PM

harrison suspended 5 games for drugs...

http://www.nba.com/news/Pacersrsquo_...252125-32.html

must have gotten caught smokin' some reefer. what an idiot. our team already has a bad reputation and this only fuels the fire.

OPM 01-11-2008 05:36 PM

Re: harrison suspended 5 games for drugs...

I'm so ashamed of this team right now. :cry:

The Big Three 01-11-2008 06:32 PM

I lol'd when I saw this on the tv.

ReggieMiller31 01-12-2008 12:55 PM

I'm pretty sure you don't get suspended until your third offense. Harrison is going to be made an example of, I wouldn't be surprised to see him cut after the suspension, not like he's getting PT anyway.

gsxr1kryder 01-12-2008 03:22 PM

yep. 3rd time's a charm. How many times is it going to take before they wash their hands of him?

http://fantasybasketball.usatoday.co...rt=NBA&id=1069

jbot 01-12-2008 04:49 PM

well, he just blew getting re-signed after this season. what a retard. i thought he was playing a bit better too. he was probably stoned the whole time he's been playing.

btw, i didn't know this was his 3rd time getting busted...mega dummy!

OPM 01-12-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbot
well, he just blew getting re-signed after this season. what a retard. i thought he was playing a bit better too. he was probably stoned the whole time he's been playing.

btw, i didn't know this was his 3rd time getting busted...mega dummy!

Man, being a true stoner as I am, I SWEAR I saw this dude's eyes before and they were red as hell and completely glossy. He WAS stoned.

jbot 01-13-2008 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPM
Man, being a true stoner as I am, I SWEAR I saw this dude's eyes before and they were red as hell and completely glossy. He WAS stoned.

well, he always has a goofy, clueless look to him. now we know why. what an idiot.

ItsMillerTime 01-14-2008 02:15 PM

A close friend of mine has smoked with Harrison before.

catzhernandez 01-14-2008 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
A close friend of mine has smoked with Harrison before.

Get outta here... are you being serious????

ItsMillerTime 01-14-2008 03:51 PM

Sure am. I think it was July 4th of last year. I guess Harrison lives in the Riley Towers downtown or was at a party there and he was yelling at my friend from his balcony. My friend started yelling back and he ended up going over there. He said they had 3 kegs and he ended up smoking a joint with him.

jbot 01-14-2008 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Sure am. I think it was July 4th of last year. I guess Harrison lives in the Riley Towers downtown or was at a party there and he was yelling at my friend from his balcony. My friend started yelling back and he ended up going over there. He said they had 3 kegs and he ended up smoking a joint with him.

further evidence of harrison retardedness.

jbot 01-17-2008 07:52 PM

just found out that the pacers organization didn't even know harrison had ever tested positive for drugs. i guess the teams don't get told until the players get caught enough to get suspended. what a league, huh?:ohwell: that is a big kick in the nuts to teams IMO. if they get told from the beginning, maybe they can work their mojo to help the players straighten up.

jbot 01-30-2008 11:04 PM

this is a bit old news, but harrison said that the league shouldn't worry about what he does in his spare time. what an embarrassment of professionalism. i really thought that this kid had some potential to be a decent player. he's probably better off going overseas and playing on a team in amsterdam.

catzhernandez 01-30-2008 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbot
this is a bit old news, but harrison said that the league shouldn't worry about what he does in his spare time. what an embarrassment of professionalism. i really thought that this kid had some potential to be a decent player. he's probably better off going overseas and playing on a team in amsterdam.

Seriously, he needs to shut the f**k up, make his 3 million dollars, and smoke his weed during the summer time. What a joke, seriously, what a douch-bag.