Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philadelphia 76ers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Which pieces do you think Philadelphia should keep? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71077)

The Big Three 01-12-2008 10:18 PM

Which pieces do you think Philadelphia should keep?

And which ones do you think should be traded/waived? I haven't been watching the Sixers this year, but Dalembert, Louis Williams, Iggy, and Thaddeus Young all look like they should stick. Other than that, everyone's shifting in their seats, wondering where they'll go.

donsanchez306 01-13-2008 02:48 PM

Re: Which pieces do you think Philadelphia should keep?

miller for draft pick
willie green for anything same for louis amundson
i think jason smith is a keeper just because of size
can someone tell me if rodney carney has scored 20 points this year you know keep us interested or at least other teams
how many picks do we have and how many do we need i'd say four would be awesome and we can package all of them for a high one i dont care or keep them and trade them for a superstar down the road i think fast eddy stefanski wont let us down

hateraid 01-13-2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Three
And which ones do you think should be traded/waived? I haven't been watching the Sixers this year, but Dalembert, Louis Williams, Iggy, and Thaddeus Young all look like they should stick. Other than that, everyone's shifting in their seats, wondering where they'll go.

Everyone mentioned except for Sammy D. The only reason I see his as non-expedable is fact that there is no other center on the team.

veilside23 01-14-2008 11:16 AM

sixers should get kevin love or dj augustin because that is what they need a good pg and a decent pf. because dalembert is quite ok . iggy is green is quite good so they need a pg ...

76ers4life 01-23-2008 10:41 PM

Thad Young
Iguodala
Dalembert
Jason Smith
Lou Williams
Reggie Evans

Everybody else should be traded away for draft picks or better yet a decent free agent this summer. We got the lottery good salary cap space a competent GM finally and a good amount of cap space this summer. We should be happy as sixers fans things are starting to look up. Once we take care of those thing we find a solid coach that isn't a push over like Mo and we will turn things around.

donsanchez306 01-26-2008 06:57 PM

:oldlol: we should get gerald green and continue building our empire of similar iggy players lol. dorrell wright too man we'd have a roster of killers from the dunks perspective. winning games pffff for the birds .......we got hops baby.
hell we should play hip hop the bunny at pg if we do trade andre miller.

o yea i was thinking would you trade andre iggy for josh smith from the hawks.? i dunno just a thought.:party2:

The Big Three 01-26-2008 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donsanchez306
:oldlol: we should get gerald green and continue building our empire of similar iggy players lol. dorrell wright too man we'd have a roster of killers from the dunks perspective. winning games pffff for the birds .......we got hops baby.
hell we should play hip hop the bunny at pg if we do trade andre miller.

o yea i was thinking would you trade andre iggy for josh smith from the hawks.? i dunno just a thought.:party2:

Smith would make the defense even better, but he is less of a scoring threat than Iguodala because he can't shoot. Intriguing idea, but I wouldn't do it.

idizzle 01-28-2008 07:21 PM

Of course you got to keep A.I.2, Louis Williams, Reggie Evans ( he reminds me of a younger Ben Wallace) Samuel Dalembert, Rodney Carney, Thaddeus Young.

donsanchez306 01-29-2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idizzle
Of course you got to keep A.I.2, Louis Williams, Reggie Evans ( he reminds me of a younger Ben Wallace) Samuel Dalembert, Rodney Carney, Thaddeus Young.

i personally think we can put rodney carney on a hook when his rookie contract is on the last year .....i could be wrong:confusedshrug: