Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Where would Bynum go in this year's draft? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=740)

hotsizzle 06-08-2006 07:35 PM

Where would Bynum go in this year's draft?

with his current set of skills, where would he go?

XxNeXuSxX 06-08-2006 08:27 PM

7 or 8?

lakerfreak 06-08-2006 09:18 PM

Same as last year. 10 baby

:rockon:

Chamberlain 06-08-2006 10:19 PM

I'd say 8 or 9 to Houston or Golden State. If they passed maybe 12 for New Orleans.

Spiderman08 24 06-09-2006 03:36 AM

F Bynum. He's a bust.

lakerfreak 06-09-2006 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiderman08 24
F Bynum. He's a bust.

So u think hes the number 1...me too. LOL
give the guy a break though...hes only a rookie about to becoe a sophomore
:cheers:

AKADS 06-09-2006 04:44 AM

Bynum is not goin to be shit.

He should have went to college

traditionone 06-09-2006 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiderman08 24
F Bynum. He's a bust.

The only people who would have that knowledge is the Lakers' coaching staff who sees his progress from day to day. They are high on him, so that means he's not a bust yet.

Sheesh, he's only 18 years old. The youngest player ever drafted into the NBA. Give the guy some time. He wasn't drafted to produce immediately or even the next 3 years or so.

In this draft, he would've been taken ahead of Patrick O'Bryant, so that means he is slotted in the top 10. Everything else would depend on how well he did in college. Top 5 if he put up good numbers. Top 2 if he had a Hansbrough like freshman season where he dominated while on the court. It's hard to say, but definitely top 10 I think.

lakerfreak 06-09-2006 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traditionone
The only people who would have that knowledge is the Lakers' coaching staff who sees his progress from day to day. They are high on him, so that means he's not a bust yet.

Sheesh, he's only 18 years old. The youngest player ever drafted into the NBA. Give the guy some time. He wasn't drafted to produce immediately or even the next 3 years or so.

In this draft, he would've been taken ahead of Patrick O'Bryant, so that means he is slotted in the top 10. Everything else would depend on how well he did in college. Top 5 if he put up good numbers. Top 2 if he had a Hansbrough like freshman season where he dominated while on the court. It's hard to say, but definitely top 10 I think.

I agree.

It's funny how the coaches keep talking about how we wont see a real development for the next few years and people are just toooo impatient.

I would rather have a team that dominates for years rather than a short winning period. what i mean by that is if we trade ur younger guys for Garnett then we will win immediately yeah, but once Garnett retires then we would just have Kobe who wouldnt be young anymore. and u would see Bynum and Odom on the other team kickin butt.

Just give em time thats allll.

Twiens 06-09-2006 08:51 PM

Give Bynum some time, he's still a teenager. He'd definately go top 10 in this draft. Probably between 5-8 IMO.

POP A SHOT 06-12-2006 09:07 PM

give the guy a break he only played 7 min a game in 46 games, he didnt get much of a chance.he would probably go to houston in this years draft though.